Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

And the injury list grows. You'll soon have more players in infirmary than in the roster. Let's hope it was nothing serious. If this continues like the first half, I mean the game going on now, you should have no worries about going through. For a home team Fenerbah├že is quite pathetic. Or then you are pretty good. Well, I'm done with this borefest now.

Fair old kick on the head for Kosc' date=' how that wasn't a red I'll never know.[/quote']

I guess he read the involuntariness of the move, he didn't know Kos was there. However, it is his responsibility to make sure he kicks nobody if he raises his foot that high. It might really still be nothing serious and he'll be okay soon. But you never know with head injuries. At least he can have rest over the weekend. :P

I guess he read the involuntariness of the move' date=' he didn't know Kos was there. However, it is his responsibility to make sure he kicks nobody if he raises his foot that high. It might really still be nothing serious and he'll be okay soon. But you never know with head injuries. [b']At least he can have rest over the weekend. :P[/b]

He's suspended anyway lol

Fair old kick on the head for Kosc' date=' how that wasn't a red I'll never know.[/quote']

It was never a red. Striker didn't do it intentionally or with any malice.

Fenerbahce are awful a pale shadow of teams of yesteryear, how you ain't beating this mon I don't know. Far superior set of players and be disappointed if you didn't go on and put the tie to bed tonight....

Edit: as I write 1-0 Gibbs

Tie Over Fenerbahce are pathetic

Should never wish injury on anyone dude. Glad he is ok though.

I ain't wishing him. Serious injury in fact it suits me more if you keep him in goal all season, would be better for Arsenal if they actually decided to invest in a quality goalkeeper rather than him though.