Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Omg I'm dying of laughter haha quality! I feel sorry for this kid.

You know he is a bit :confused::confused::confused::confused: when it is Fringpong. Check out his feature 6:49 video of Arsenal v Bale 'rap', making up the words as he goes along, struggles to get a sentence together.

;2703444']You know he is a bit :confused::confused::confused::confused: when it is Fringpong. Check out his feature 6:49 video of Arsenal v Bale 'rap'' date=' making up the words as he goes along, struggles to get a sentence together.[/quote']

I know it may sound sadistic but I just want to squeeze his head lmao! Why does he do that to himself? I like how he loves Arsenal and is passionate but he is just asking for a ass kicking at school lmao.

Im not happy with Flamini resigning.

He had one good season with us in his final year of contract, and refused to sign so left on a free.

Really dont want us to sign him. He shown little respect to the club, in my opinion anyway.

I dont mind Flamini as a back up. I'm not offended he left on a free considering the players we've nabbed off other teams in the past and he proved to be a very flexible player so could be good for cover.

We still need a few top class signings, which is obvious, obviously. :)

He had one good season with us in his final year of contract' date=' and refused to sign so left on a free.

Really dont want us to sign him. He shown little respect to the club, in my opinion anyway.[/quote']

Career opportunity -- that early in his career has to grab it.

When a player plays badly, he can't demand the club show "player loyalty" and keep starting him just because he tried hard in training. Thus the player might see club loyalty as a sucker's deal.

I'd love it if we could get at least most people to operate on principles of loyalty and kindness but unfortunately that's not always the case.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that we have got a back up player which is what we need.

However surely Wenger knows that the fans want a big name signing and surely he could of delayed this deal until he actually done some decent business. It just makes him look like a complete joke. It's impossible to defend him on this one.

He had one good season with us in his final year of contract' date=' and refused to sign so left on a free.

Really dont want us to sign him. He shown little respect to the club, in my opinion anyway.[/quote']

So you shouldn't be. He's not Arsenal standard anymore. Just a player to get the numbers up. Joke of a signing.

So you shouldn't be. He's not Arsenal standard anymore. Just a player to get the numbers up. Joke of a signing.

Why not anymore? Flamini actually just had a very good season in Serie A. He knows the club and is the type of player needed. Of course, he is not a start signing, but certainly he does add something useful to Arsenal's roster, namely a tough and mean defensive midfielder who actually has enough skills to play in top clubs. He will obviously take more than his fair share of yellow cards and be suspended in some matches, but I don't imagine that Wenger planned to start him in all matches anyway. Rather just when he thinks they need a rugged and tenacious tackler in front of his front line. Certainly not a joke of a signing.

Why not anymore? Flamini actually just had a very good season in Serie A. He knows the club and is the type of player needed. Of course' date=' he is not a start signing, but certainly he does add something useful to Arsenal's roster, namely a tough and mean defensive midfielder who actually has enough skills to play in top clubs. He will obviously take more than his fair share of yellow cards and be suspended in some matches, but I don't imagine that Wenger planned to start him in all matches anyway. Rather just when he thinks they need a rugged and tenacious tackler in front of his front line. Certainly not a joke of a signing.[/quote']

He's not exactly going to improve the squad/first XI. If he was that good, clubs would be falling over each other to sign him, yet he's a free agent.

He'll be alright, but that's about it.

He's not exactly going to improve the squad/first XI. If he was that good' date=' clubs would be falling over each other to sign him, yet he's a free agent.

He'll be alright, but that's about it.[/quote']

He's a free agent, because Milan are broke. They did offer him two years contract, he wanted three. Then again, they offloaded pretty much each of the old guard whose contract ended, because they cannot pay them, so he should understand.

In some matches, where Arsenal would need an actual DM, he does even improve the first XI. He wouldn't improve, for example, Spurs or City, because they have DM covered pretty well, but Arsenal just happens to be a team that is extremely weak on that position, and sometimes you need a strong and mean tackler like Flamini, who can still play the ball - which is a requisite on this level and in team like Arsenal. Or sometimes when they need to start to hold things up, they can take him in as a sub and he will provide the defensive coverage their other players do not.

Moreover, he has good work ethics and will do what the coach tells him to do, as we have seen many times before, running his arse off doing the dirty work on any position demanded. That is something Arsenal seriously is missing. In addition, he has experience from top matches and has actually won something, unlike other Arsenal players.

He was a free transfer and will bring something useful to the squad, so absolutely not a bad move. Had they paid £10M for him, you would be entitled to ask whether he is better than their current starting XI, but they didn't. And even now, he actually does his thing better than the current Arsenal players. Sure, he won't provide as much offense as Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta or Diaby, but he is more rugged, disciplined and positionally aware in his defensive duties, and that will come in hand time to time. The team is thin and needs numbers in any case, but his type of player they lack completely.

Let's just all let Flamini play a few games before bringing out all he criticism. All this complaining before he's played a single minute is just pretty pointless. If he plays well, love him and if he doesn't, criticize him in a constructive way all you want.

Sagna. Last season has been horrible for him but this season he has been so good that Kyle Walker is nowhere near his level. Definitely our key player this season if he can avoid from injury.