Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Projects the image onto the floor when the doors open.

rwZ2XcT0DdI

My god he's annoying.

The thing with him is that he knows that he is so absolutely rubbish as a footballer that he has to do all kinds of other things and hope that fans will like him for that. The guy has no qualities whatsoever. I love it how Ox put him down, telling that Frimpmong is the worst player of the club and really also the least tough despite himself thinking that he is tough. And indeed, descending to stupid, ugly tricks ain't tough. It just tells you lack the toughness to play physically and fair. It is just nice when your team mate drops that to you in public.

;2707414']Frimpong will be a very decent squad player' date=' not amazing. Just hasn't had time to proove his worth. Everyone says Eisfield is the next big thing in terms of CM. But how do you know that.

We go back to Giroud last season everyone was calling him average at best.

:P[/quote']

He is average at best though ? What's your point ?

As for Frimpong, he's just an idiot, but not a bad player.

;2707460']Another one who just doesn't see Giroud as any good' date=' been brilliant since the pre-season and season begun.[/quote']

Giroud is still yet to score against a decent side though, atleast not the top 7 from last season.

He has started well, but to win me over he needs to do this on a regular basis, and perform/score against the big teams.

I like him more each game, but still need a bit more convincing from him.

As for Frimpong. He played at the start of the season 2-3 years ago and looked really good (Bar a red card). Hes never really had a chance to play so a bit harsh for people to judge him. Im happy to keep him for a while for the comedy value he brings :)

As for Frimpong. He played at the start of the season 2-3 years ago and looked really good (Bar a red card). Hes never really had a chance to play so a bit harsh for people to judge him. Im happy to keep him for a while for the comedy value he brings :)

At a reported 40k a week?!

Really hope we look at the GK' date=' CB, DM and Winger positions first before a striker..even if we do sign Flamini

[img']http://cdn.eplindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Giroud-Vs-RVP.png[/img]

Giroud is still yet to score against a decent side though' date=' atleast not the top 7 from last season.

He has started well, but to win me over he needs to do this on a regular basis, and perform/score against the big teams.

I like him more each game, but still need a bit more convincing from him.[/quote']

He scored in the 5-2

It would help if we could actually cross. Theo's awful at corners' date=' why the hell is he taking them when we've got players like Wilshere, Cazorla and Rosicky?

And don't get me started on the free-kicks...[/quote']

Go grab Juninho from Brazil :D

Just cos a player scores against big teams doesn't automatically mean they're good

Well, not automatically, but it certainly is one important factor that makes players good, or let's say, great, that they can deliver against the toughest opponents.

"Arsenal's offer for Angel Di Maria has been approved by Real Madrid. (@paulbreenturner on TalkSport)"

yawn. Di Maria's class' date=' he will actually storm the Prem if this transfer happens probably wont though[/quote']

I read he turned Arsenal down, because doesn't want to leave Real Madrid. This may all be just rumours as well, but if Real is to sign Bale, they may indeed be pushing Di Maria out the door. A huge mistake, but they may be doing it anyway.

Funny thing is that Ancelotti is not even very fond of Bale. I can imagine he would rather keep Di Maria.

Hey peeps, I've been sucked into the void that is championship manager.

Should have never downloaded it on my phone.

Just won League 1 with Coventry and been preparing for life in the championship.

Anyway what I didn't get a chance to discuss is this Flamini saga.

How do people feel about his possible return?

Personally I think he is the missing piece to our puzzle he should have never been allowed to leave. But the circumstances he left under leave me no choice but to brandish him a JUDAS!

I'm not too happy about re-signing him even though he was one of my favourites and an awesome player for us. We must have had the medical team surgically removing the splinters in his bum from Milan's bench while he was training with us....5 years worth of splinters! Surely he's washed up now?

Oh yeah I really can't see us signing Di Maria and Benzema. It's not champ manager you know ;)

Hey peeps' date=' I've been sucked into the void that is championship manager.

Just won League 1 with Coventry and been preparing for life in the championship.

Personally I think he is the missing piece to our puzzle he should have never been allowed to leave. But the circumstances he left under leave me no choice but to brandish him a JUDAS!

I'm not too happy about re-signing him even though he was one of my favourites and an awesome player for us. We must have had the medical team surgically removing the splinters in his bum from Milan's bench while he was training with us....5 years worth of splinters! Surely he's washed up now?

Oh yeah I really can't see us signing Di Maria and Benzema. It's not champ manager you know ;)[/quote']

Lol I did one with Coventry and got them to the prem and signed some good free agents like Kewell, Hargreaves etc... I can now manage any club as I am over level 10.

Hey peeps' date=' I've been sucked into the void that is championship manager.

Oh yeah I really can't see us signing Di Maria and Benzema. It's not champ manager you know ;)[/quote']

Flamini may do a job-and sign him up Arsene -simply because Do we really have a choice? Due to the bungling of Arsenal with respect to the transfer market we are caught short and he seems available.

Manager Arsene Wenger insists he will only bring "special" players to Arsenal, with a week remaining until the summer transfer window closes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23842651

:o