Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You should hope for a loss. That way there might be some chance of your club spending some money. Same applies for tonight

Lol typical Hayden with his negative views or his sarcastic extremely high hoped ones.

Spuds haven't yet scored from open play in the prem and tbh they look nothing special. The match against Swansea showed their flaws at teams who play nice passing football. If it wasn't for a dodgy decision it would of been 0-0.

In my view we should beat them now before their players settle.

As for signings we have time.

Szczesny' date=' Monreal, Mertesacker ©, Sagna, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski, Giroud

Good to see Plod get another game.[/quote']

Subs: Fabianski, Koscielny, Gibbs, Frimpong, Rosicky, Ryo, Sanogo

Hopefully it's an easy night so Ryo and Sanogo get some game time.

Would of liked to see Zelalem included on the bench. Think we should plan ahead for not getting any signings by playing our younger players now lol.

Plus I will be watching closely Podolski work rate. Great finisher but seems very sluggish. Only Berbativ can get away with it lool :)

It is an incredibly strong team considering you're more or less through already (can't see Fener scoring three - and if they do I will laugh so hard), but also with such a huge game for you at the weekend.

Can you imagine if Wilshere/Cazorla/Mertesacker got injured tonight and is unavailable at the weekend against Spurs?

Strong 11 from you lot tonight ' date=' was expecting him to maybe leave a couple out and cope but obviously he (Wenger) wants a win in front of the home crowd.[/quote']

Not ruin momentum I am guessing he is aiming at. If we get one, then need to score 4 goals, so I think it should be on paper a good night to observe the team.

Predicting a traditional Podolski 60 minute sub for either Ryo/Sanogo, probably with Rosicky coming on for Wilshere at some point.

Can you imagine if Wilshere/Cazorla/Mertesacker got injured tonight and is unavailable at the weekend against Spurs?

I can see it happening, as its Arsenal, the most fragile team in the PL. But you could say the same for Liverpool. I don't mind, Wilshere will probably only play about an hour as I said earlier.

It is an incredibly strong team considering you're more or less through already (can't see Fener scoring three - and if they do I will laugh so hard)' date=' but also with such a huge game for you at the weekend.

Can you imagine if Wilshere/Cazorla/Mertesacker got injured tonight and is unavailable at the weekend against Spurs?[/quote']

Yeah I can imagine Wenger getting a fair bit of stick. However it's very early season, players should be feeling fine and wanting to play every match. I think it's a good statement to all clubs that we aren't messing around.

It was mentioned on Radio 5Live. But yeah I agree with you. I can't see us selling Mata.

Fair enough, just twitter I can't stand.

Why would you strengthen a rival?? Think people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 when it comes to Mata.

Be astonished if he is anywhere bar Chelsea come Sep 3rd.