Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Explain please? He said Woojech is rubbish. Sorry if I correctly pointed out that he is indeed not rubbish hence why he is a pro football and Hayden isn't. Please continue...

Are you really that thick? So what you are saying is that the only person in world football that can call people rubbish is Lionel Messi?

Better than De Gea:D:D:D

Cheeky please try and listen. I can question who I like. However for someone to cast judgement on a player is fine but no point saying the words rubbish as they clearly are not. Hence why they earn more than any of us here. I'm pointing out the very basic.

Plus I don't like wums who only ever be negative or sarcastically OTT. If you have a problem with me not liking that then you can read between the lines.

Cheeky please try and listen. I can question who I like. However for someone to cast judgement on a player is fine but no point saying the words rubbish as they clearly are not. Hence why they earn more than any of us here. I'm pointing out the very basic.

Plus I don't like wums who only ever be negative or sarcastically OTT. If you have a problem with me not liking that then you can read between the lines.

It's all relative. Hayden is stating that Szczesny is rubbish for a footballer, presumably relative to similar players in that position/earning similar wages.

If I said that I was a rubbish surgeon, would you assume I was a surgeon who wasn't very good at my profession or an amateur who just liked cutting people up?

I suggest you read the previous 5/6 posts before this post and see who is being "basic".

I like you chap, even with your far fetched views on players but unfortunately you are making yourself look a right prat here.

Well it basically is. You said Hayden couldn't call Wojech rubbish as he isn't a professional so on that basis no one can call anyone rubbish apart from Messi as he is the best at football.

Well it basically ain't is it or I would of said it?

What's hard to comprehend. I don't agree with the terminology used with the word "rubbish" as I said he can't be rubbish as he plays for a top club and his national team.

I don't think you can deem a player rubbish, if that's the only word you can think of then buy a thesaurus.

Are you really going to use that point to back up an argument?

How ludicrous

This isn't just aimed at you but everyone who put their two cents worth in.

My reply to Adam is meant for everyone not just him. Just so you all understand.

And before anyone tries to carry this on please use what I have said because as always this forum has its own way of changing actual quotes to what suit them. Which is fine, just don't expect a reply.

That really is ludicrous, I think anyone can criticise a footballer especially when they get things wrong that a pro footballer should be getting right. Also I think fans paying many to see these footballers can say it, after all they are paying to see the players perform at their best and not mess around.

However what position do you play for Arsenal again? Oh yeah you don't. So maybe you can save your he's rubbish I'm better etc talk for the play ground.

Had he claimed that he is better, your critique would have made been correct. However, he did not claim so. To say that he is not entitled to judge someone's performance because he cannot do better himself is, however, just stupid. It is easier to say than to do, which is also why it is often worthwhile to listen those who are just watching and not doing it themselves. With the attitude "try to do better yourself" the players should never listen to their managers, unless the manager is bloody Michel Platini (who hated coaching because players found it so hard to do the stuff that he did with such ease). Hayden is not expected to be able to do better himself, but to point out other professional GK's who could do better than Sczczcscsescczcsny, because they are the ones who compete against Arsenal GK. It happens to be pretty easy to show about 20 GK's who currently do better in their jobs and most of them have been possibilities for Arsenal at some point when you have had Szczcscezcscny as your starter.

Well it basically is. You said Hayden couldn't call Wojech rubbish as he isn't a professional so on that basis no one can call anyone rubbish apart from Messi as he is the best at football.

Obviously others could still call the lesser professionals rubbish. Like Ivanovic could call Zubar rubbish, or Xavi could call Ramsey rubbish. Messi just can stand at the top of the hill made of all trophies he has won personally or with his team and call all other players rubbish.

Hahahhahahahahaha. Well done Hulk.

Surely not that funny. I meant as in ArseBlog, show my support in there.

Unlike some I have a different mind set when it comes to supporting your club. That doesn't mean you can't give constructive criticism of players. It's just that you also show some support for them.

However I'm most probs older than a fair few on here.

Fine I made a mistake in saying that people in his role should be the judge. However no one questioned someone calling Woojech rubbish? Not even our own fans? Sorry that I support my club and its players. In future I will do it elsewhere.

Wojciech no Woojech. His name is not pronounced woo-jeck.

Surely not that funny. I meant as in ArseBlog' date=' show my support in there.

Unlike some I have a different mind set when it comes to supporting your club. That doesn't mean you can't give constructive criticism of players. It's just that you also show some support for them.

However I'm most probs older than a fair few on here.[/quote']

You didn't say that though did you ? You said you can't judge a professional player if you're not a professional player yourself, that's just idiotic. That's not constructive criticism. And judging by the way you're thinking, it doesn't show that you are older than "a fair few on here". Anyways, I'm not getting involved in this, I just found it pretty funny, especially the Fritzl bit.