Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Fine I made a mistake in saying that people in his role should be the judge. However no one questioned someone calling Woojech rubbish? Not even our own fans? Sorry that I support my club and its players. In future I will do it elsewhere.

Don't be so melodramatic about it. It is nice you admitted you made a really bad argument, that kind of arguing easily distracts the discussion.

Anyway, you are right that if you are a supporter, let alone a fan, then support. That's the role. Meanwhile, the fact is that Szcsczcescczscny has shown so little quality during his career that it is a bit foolish not to think that signing a new GK would improve your chances significantly.

then again, that Guaita is hardly exciting name. Even Spurs signed Lloris. I hope Wenger and whoever makes shopping for you will have enough pride to sign at least a GK of international level, if not outright proven world class.

You didn't say that though did you ? You said you can't judge a professional player if you're not a professional player yourself' date=' that's just idiotic. That's not constructive criticism. And judging by the way you're thinking, it doesn't show that you are older than "a fair few on here". Anyways, I'm not getting involved in this, I just found it pretty funny, especially the Fritzl bit.[/quote']

Your point makes no sense. I don't see why when I said I made a fault you have to come in and mock that.

Don't be so melodramatic about it. It is nice you admitted you made a really bad argument' date=' that kind of arguing easily distracts the discussion.

Anyway, you are right that if you are a supporter, let alone a fan, then support. That's the role. Meanwhile, the fact is that Szcsczcescczscny has shown so little quality during his career that it is a bit foolish not to think that signing a new GK would improve your chances significantly.

then again, that Guaita is hardly exciting name. Even Spurs signed Lloris. I hope Wenger and whoever makes shopping for you will have enough pride to sign at least a GK of international level, if not outright proven world class.[/quote']

Hardly being melodramatic. I'm not a nipper thank you. I find it funny how Arsenal fans can openly slate their own players. I find that wrong, however it seems everyone else thinks that's a perfectly fine thing to do. As I said constructive criticism is fine however show some kind of support.

Plus find me a line in the last year where I have said that we don't need a GK.

I'm sure you will find me saying in the last few pages I wouldn't mind is getting a new GK.

Just saying what I said.

Any player or manager can and should be openly slated by the clubs fans. The fans are the life and soul of any club' date=' so they have a right to let their feelings be known.

If praise is acceptable, then so is a good slating.[/quote']

Or give constructive criticism? Not saying you have to but in my view if you support that club you should support the players. I suppose it comes down to what people deem support.

And I'm not saying this on a high horse with my nose up to those who don't before anyone thinks that ;)

Or give constructive criticism? Not saying you have to but in my view if you support that club you should support the players. I suppose it comes down to what people deem support.

And I'm not saying this on a high horse with my nose up to those who don't before anyone thinks that ;)

Why constructive? The players are hardly going to read this for tips on where to improve.

As Stu said I highly doubt the Arsenal squad are gunna spend there time reading SM Forum and even if they did they would disregard everything as a player himself will know if he is playing well or not.

I don't see what the big issue is with criticising players on a forum, people are offering opinions same way as you do. fans pay there money spend fortunes on merchandising and if they wanna let off steam so be it if they consider form or ability not to a worthy standard.

The only thing I would disagree with is getting on your own players back throughout a game, you should support the side throughout a game and then if it ain't good enough let em know it at the final whistle, throughout a game I don't think I have ever seen a players improve by being barracked throughout a game.

In Game support after and on forums say what you like if that is your opinion.

As Stu said I highly doubt the Arsenal squad are gunna spend there time reading SM Forum and even if they did they would disregard everything as a player himself will know if he is playing well or not.

I don't see what the big issue is with criticising players on a forum' date=' people are offering opinions same way as you do. fans pay there money spend fortunes on merchandising and if they wanna let off steam so be it if they consider form or ability not to a worthy standard.

The only thing I would disagree with is getting on your own players back throughout a game, you should support the side throughout a game and then if it ain't good enough let em know it at the final whistle, throughout a game I don't think I have ever seen a players improve by being barracked throughout a game.

In Game support after and on forums say what you like if that is your opinion.[/quote']

Once again. I said in my view. For the last time it's how I am... If you don't like it or do the same then fine.

I never said you must do this etc... I clearly put a question mark after suggesting constructive criticism IMO.

Once again. I said in my view. For the last time it's how I am... If you don't like it or do the same then fine.

I never said you must do this etc... I clearly put a question mark after suggesting constructive criticism IMO.

Alright stop getting your knickers in a twist......you get worked up over the smallest things sometimes. :o

Running out of days for Panic buys.....dangerous to wait till Monday.

Alright stop getting your knickers in a twist......you get worked up over the smallest things sometimes. :o

Running out of days for Panic buys.....dangerous to wait till Monday.

Lol try having to repeat yourself time and time again. Plus even when you say what you need to someone mis reads it and then comments about something random. That's why I get like this lol. :P nothing personal against you Ray.

Yeah well tbh I gave up hope of new signings after Wengers comments last week.

I have a feeling we're going to absolute twonk the Spuds on Sunday. I have no logical explanation for that optimism' date=' just a gut instinct. 5 - 0 Arsenal, Ramsey hat trick, Giroud and Podolski.[/quote']

Lol if we do you will occupy my signature for the remainder of the year.

Why constructive? The players are hardly going to read this for tips on where to improve.

PLease notice that JCAFC is one of those who actually goes to matches. So, what he chants, actually may affect the players psychologically. Not him alone, but as a part of the crowd. Crowd slating players may have seriously detrimental effect.

I have a feeling we're going to absolute twonk the Spuds on Sunday. I have no logical explanation for that optimism' date=' just a gut instinct. 5 - 0 Arsenal, Ramsey hat trick, Giroud and Podolski.[/quote']

I thought you were serious until I saw the Ramsey hat trick part.

Stephané Ruffier and Guillermo Ochoa ... 2 GKs that are miles better then the Polish one ... Both fantastic GKs that'd improve your team significantly ...

100% true, and both are also reasonably available. Especially Ochoa, who just recently said he still wants to move to bigger things, as it is not a secret that it was his plan when he moved to Ajaccio in the first place.