Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Excelent draw for yourself' date=' the Baggies always make numerous changes in the cup and should be comfortable tie for yourself, no need to worry.[/quote']

I wasnt aware of that, so Im a bit more excited now but I think we could make a lot of changes ourselves, hopefully not though.

It is a shame its not at home.

We have the money for the rooneys, suarez, etc... Get flamini, sanogo for free and Bendtner will return. Lol.

Well Bendtner said he never wants to play for Us again :o Never looked at Gustavo, rooney, suarez and all the other class players as realistic targets, In the market for backups only.

Excelent draw for yourself' date=' the Baggies always make numerous changes in the cup and should be comfortable tie for yourself, no need to worry.[/quote']

No offence but I never ever relax in cup games anymore :D

West brom will be a tough game whatever side they put out and they may put out a better team against us. On paper we should win but thats what they said about the teams against Bradford :)

Brady's words have given me a glimmer of hope considering his connections at the club.

He basically said as soon as Bale goes to Madrid, Arsenal fans may see a few surprises as it is going to cause a domino effect.

Now normally I'd disregard it but the fact it has come from Brady has made me wonder if the reported bids for Di Maria and the reported interest in Benzema and Ozil is true.

Now I'm not saying we will sign any of the three but it is encouraging hearing Brady talk about possibly a few surprises from Madrid coming to Arsenal.

Brady's words have given me a glimmer of hope considering his connections at the club.

He basically said as soon as Bale goes to Madrid' date=' Arsenal fans may see a few surprises as it is going to cause a domino effect.

Now normally I'd disregard it but the fact it has come from Brady has made me wonder if the reported bids for Di Maria and the reported interest in Benzema and Ozil is true.

Now I'm not saying we will sign any of the three but it is encouraging hearing Brady talk about possibly a few surprises from Madrid coming to Arsenal.[/quote']

Benzema is their only recognised striker and Ozil has stated he wants to stay at RM, haven't heard anything on Di Maria though.. i think he's the most likeliest to leave.

Five days left of being taking for a mug. Every day I seem to get more and more worked up about it' date=' I mean seriously where is the logic?! I read somewhere that we only have twelve first team players fit, TWELVE![/quote']

I feel you mate. The more I think about it, the more I feel like Wenger is no longer the right person for us. Let's stay patient I guess. However, if we are never going to sign player this season I will never forgive Wenger unless we win trophy this season with this current squad

I feel you matver' date=' if we are never going to sign player this season I will never forgive Wenger unless we win trophy this season with this current squad[/quote']

You would forgive him just for one trophy wow, He could win 4 or 5 in 2 years n i wouldnt forgive him.

I feel you mate. The more I think about it' date=' the more I feel like Wenger is no longer the right person for us. [b']Let's stay patient I guess[/b]. However, if we are never going to sign player this season I will never forgive Wenger unless we win trophy this season with this current squad

We've been patient for 8 years. Well, i haven't. I was saying what everyone else is saying now 5 years ago.

We shouldn't be surprised anymore. This club is run by liars and conmen.

as per twitter yesterday.....

9c378b85c864cd57572cc33477f10e9d.jpeg

I fully back this too and you only have to go back a few years to realise he is bleeding Arsenal dry and making so much profit out of the club and the loyal fans.

Where is all the money going? In Stan Kroenke's back pocket courtesy of his sidekick Ivan 'The Terrible' Gazidis.

#REMOVETHESTAIN

Infernito would you expect another manager to spend if he came in' date=' i think your lack of spending is not solely down to Wenger.[/quote']

Yes, i would. I think the key this time is Gazidis has said that there is money to spend during a transfer window. Before, it's usually been said around November time when it gets forgotten about. Saying that, i think the way we handle transfers is beyond shambolic. We've unsettled players this window without even getting close to signing them which is unfair on both the players and the clubs. In that regard, the problems we have go beyond Wenger. We need a serious shake up in not only personnel but also in club ethics.

Whilst I respect that many of you are angry and annoyed at how our club is being run.

Just bare in mind that we do have a good starting 11 almost paid of a stadium. Still known as a top seeded club. Still playing in Europe.

We do need to invest in our club and soon. However I really don't think Wenger is the only one you should blame. I don't think some of us fans realise just how lucky we have been to go through such a transitional change and still feature in the CL, even with less investment that a fair few in the same league.

I ain't defending Wenger on his lack of signings. However he must really believe on his set of players. It kind of reminds me of the law of the sea as the captain goes down with his ship if it sinks. I really hope he pulls something out the bag but time is against us now.

You would forgive him just for one trophy wow' date=' He could win 4 or 5 in 2 years n i wouldnt forgive him.[/quote']

I remembered you used to be one of the most positive fan here but had a total change and I wouldn't question that as I can see your frustration.

We've been patient for 8 years. Well' date=' i haven't. I was saying what everyone else is saying now 5 years ago.

We shouldn't be surprised anymore. This club is run by liars and conmen.[/quote']

Really? I can't imagine you saying that. :P

Oh well, all we want is our invincible Arsenal back again and we can't see that happening again with our current lack of transfer.

Whilst I respect that many of you are angry and annoyed at how our club is being run.

Just bare in mind that we do have a good starting 11 almost paid of a stadium. Still known as a top seeded club. Still playing in Europe.

We do need to invest in our club and soon. However I really don't think Wenger is the only one you should blame. I don't think some of us fans realise just how lucky we have been to go through such a transitional change and still feature in the CL' date=' even with less investment that a fair few in the same league.

I ain't defending Wenger on his lack of signings. However he must really believe on his set of players. It kind of reminds me of the law of the sea as the captain goes down with his ship if it sinks. I really hope he pulls something out the bag but time is against us now.[/quote']

Really? Because I can't remember us beating any of the top 5 team last season except Tottenham once and Bayern once. And when you think about it, our current squad can never match our 2004 invincible squad.