Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Koscielny bossed him in the Emirates Cup' date=' but it was only a friendly and it was his first game...[/quote']

Hardly able to judge on that especially Higuain arrived at Napoli not long ago. Takes time to settle in and given our luck we probably will have one former target/player score against us and celebrate like a clown. And the person I am afraid will be Higuain.

Once again, we will start off as underdog but I can see us getting past group stage at least. Let's beat Dortmund again.

Why don't you post something constructive? They're all decent sides but there's nothing to fear.

'Decent sides'...Haha.Napoli atm I'd say its better then you and OM isn't that bad either.Interesting group but you will hardly top it,especially if you don't make any signings.

EDIT: It's funny to see how you all believe you gonna beat BvB again haha...Oh well,we shall wait and see.

'Decent sides'...Haha.Napoli atm I'd say its better then you and OM isn't that bad either.Interesting group but you will hardly top it' date='especially if you don't make any signings.

EDIT: It's funny to see how you all believe you gonna beat BvB again haha...Oh well,we shall wait and see.[/quote']

If we can beat Bayern, can't see why we can't beat BvB :rolleyes:

We shall SEE.

I actually believe we can come first' date=' its a tough group, but Ive actually wanted Dortmund again vs us, last time against them was quality.[/quote']

Best fans in the world. Not going to lie they are the loudest fans ever. Their stadium is amazing and it actually rocks when they sing never walk alone.

Does it really matter if we can/cant beat them?

Wait for the game to play and talk after. Such another pointless argument on this forum. As Arsenal fans we are obviously gonna be optimistic, as a Dortmund fan you will say they can beat anyone, your just gonna go in circles for another 8 pages like all the other rubbish posted hin this thread every day.

Raz if the champions league group stages are so clear cut how then did Man Utd get knocked out of a group containing Benfica, Basel and Oțelul Galați.

Simple answer is its not clear cut so get over yourself. You're not psychic and cant predict the future. Like Maoam said lets see what happens and not throw the towel in before a ball has been kicked.

Raz if the champions league group stages are so clear cut how then did Man Utd get knocked out of a group containing Benfica' date=' Basel and Oțelul Galați.

Simple answer is its not clear cut so get over yourself. You're not psychic and cant predict the future. Like Maoam said lets see what happens and not throw the towel in before a ball has been kicked.[/quote']

Pal,I never said you wont qualify.I just said its far from being a decent group for all sides from it.I also just said that Napoli is a better team then you at the moment and on paper it looks a bit better.

Arsenal have done this before' date=' thats one thing we have on our side, we've conquered two of the teams already in our group before.[/quote']

True although I dont see Dortmund finishing bottom again. :P Its not quite a group of death, certainly an "anyone can win it" group though. :/

It'll be very tough with Napoli. There is positive news though with Kosc coming back as well as Verm back in training! If Arsenal do lose in the group , won't this be the final straw to show that this team aren't really quality wise good enough and actually get Wenger to spend some money?

Marseille is a danger too with Valbuena orchestrating them as well as Payet, Ayew on the team and I think Gignac is in form right now. I think the consensus is that Dortmund will go through.