Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

So you would rather use Szczesny than loan a much better goal keeper should we not buy him? It will improve us' date=' and will most likely make Szczesny improve too as he will need to fight for his spot for a change

I understand where you coming from, but if the player improves the team then im all for bring in players on loan.

Someone like Baptista at the time was a really good loan signing, unfortunately he was injured alot and never really adapted (Bar the Liverpool game).[/quote']

He would improve Us but loan signings isnt the way to go, Cesar wouldnt start every game because Wenger is clueless anyway.

Permanent GK is whats needed but Whilst wengers here we will be watching 'that' god awful 6ft4 pole for years to come.

Have Arsenal even looked at Begovic? Brilliant keeper.

I said this a few weeks ago. He would cost them quite a bit of money, but most likely not too much (i.e. I doubt it would be the amount of money that's put them off buying other players so far). One of the better keepers in the PL at the minute IMO.

Players like Woijech will improve year on year. I'm sure Weneger knows what he is doing. To be honest our young set of players have grown up playing here. Soon we should be able to reap some rewards.

If you are just gonna slate what I say then don't because I really ain't in the mood atm, thanks.

Players like Woijech will improve year on year. I'm sure Weneger knows what he is doing. To be honest our young set of players have grown up playing here. Soon we should be able to reap some rewards.

If you are just gonna slate what I say then don't because I really ain't in the mood atm' date=' thanks.[/quote']

OOOOOHHHHHH Scary ;):P

In all seriousness fair play to Wenger saw his press conference and was fairly humerous, good to see he can laugh at himself which is probably just as well as everybody else seems to be :o

OOOOOHHHHHH Scary ;):P

In all seriousness fair play to Wenger saw his press conference and was fairly humerous' date=' good to see he can laugh at himself which is probably just as well as everybody else seems to be :o[/quote']

Some moron of a women spilt hot chocolate all over my suit. Be scared mwahaha :P

Three lines of sarcasm how lucky are we. ;)

I would love it if we beat them. (Kevin Keegan voice)

no sarcasm at all I meant every word.

Although TBH a part of me would be quite pleased to see Tottenham win only to see this thread explode with the lack of signings, poor League results and a defeat to your biggest rivals......

this thread lives on the edge as it is but I think that could be the tipping point and lead to quite "hearty" discussion on here

no sarcasm at all I meant every word.

Although TBH a part of me would be quite pleased to see Tottenham win only to see this thread explode with the lack of signings' date=' poor League results and a defeat to your biggest rivals......

this thread lives on the edge as it is but I think that could be the tipping point and lead to quite "hearty" discussion on here[/quote']

This thread does keep giving. I myself give a fair share of bull. Sometimes I go back and read what I say and have to laugh.

I am saying 3-1 to Arsenal.