• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

When will Arsenal get a keeper?! And a defensive midfielder.

Ozil has got something like 87 assists in the last three seasons. IMO' date=' he has been the best, most consistent #10 playmaker in recent years. He's such a great player. I'd love for him to be in the Premier League.[/quote']

We're supposedly in for Palermo goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano. No idea if hes any good or for now or the future...

I'd Hazard a guess Flamini will be our DM.

When will Arsenal get a keeper?! And a defensive midfielder.

Ozil has got something like 87 assists in the last three seasons. IMO' date=' he has been the best, most consistent #10 playmaker in recent years. He's such a great player. I'd love for him to be in the Premier League.[/quote']

Yeah,he has matured and improved greatly at Madrid. Some people say he rarely step up for big game,but even Ronaldo in Madrid has struggled to show his level in 'big' game. I don't like 'world class' term used excessively but he's exactly the player in world class bracket

Where did Hernandez and Ba come from?

Haven't heard Hernandez but apparently Ba on loan. Was pretty widely reported that Chelsea wanted to sell Ba rather than loan him out.

Ain't reports suggesting we are after Viviano of Palermo?

Saw this too. I have no idea why you don't go for Julio Cesar. He's a great keeper, Brazil's #1. Already in London so should be relatively settled. Plus if Wenger really wants to hang onto Sir Chesny, Cesar wouldn't be a bad mentor to learn off.

Didnt she dump him because he cheated on her.

yep what an idiot

Danni Minogue......

It's hard enough taking you seriously being a Liverpool fan and all but whoah!

maxim (if anyone remebers Maxim :P) swimsuit edition although admittedly about 12 years ago, but believe me it was a wonderful edition.

If you don't take my views seriously fair enough I won't lose any sleep over it getting the approval of a Manc is never to high on my priority list ;) but I will keep giving them I just tend to have my own free mind and don't confirm to view of others if I disagree with it.

Be very boring if we all thought the same Ben :)

Haven't heard Hernandez but apparently Ba on loan. Was pretty widely reported that Chelsea wanted to sell Ba rather than loan him out.

Saw this too. I have no idea why you don't go for Julio Cesar. He's a great keeper' date=' Brazil's #1. Already in London so should be relatively settled. Plus if Wenger really wants to hang onto Sir Chesny, Cesar wouldn't be a bad mentor to learn off.[/quote']

I have to agree. I haven't seen much of Emiliano Viviano but I have seen Cesar and whilst sometimes he made silly errors he looked overall rather solid. Something that Szczesny hasn't been so far. I can only think it was his wage or contract length demands. I would expect Viviano to not be on more than 50k a week which is what both Fabianksi and Szczesny are on if I ain't mistaken.

yep what an idiot

maxim (if anyone remebers Maxim :P) swimsuit edition although admittedly about 12 years ago' date=' but believe me it was a wonderful edition.

If you don't take my views seriously fair enough I won't lose any sleep over it getting the approval of a Manc is never to high on my priority list ;) but I will keep giving them I just tend to have my own free mind and don't confirm to view of others if I disagree with it.

Be very boring if we all thought the same Ben :)[/quote']

12 years ago Luis Figo was the Ballon D'or winner doesn't mean I'd want United to sign him now ;)

I agree would be boring if we all thought the same and I only jest with you good sir.

I think we're done as well because Eto'o will be the only striker we sign unless Rooney becomes magically available again. So Arsenal are left with a free run at some good players' date=' if they're gonna spend that is ;)[/quote']

Was just about to post something of this ilk in response.

wki9O05JVDE

Dat face!

Haha, thats amazing.

I dont even want to think about Ozil until it is confirmed. Would love him to play for us, such a fantastic player.

Hopefully it happens, but i've been dissapointed so many times this window that I will take this report with a pinch of salt for now.

Ozil at first had to double check if it wasn't a parody SSN account I follow, now we know why Wenger did a short interview with BBC.

Might want to skip Di Maria, don't want to bench Podolski on his return, got a huge chunk of what I feel will be a World Cup winning team if Ozil comes through.

Abel Hernandez would be a great back up to Giroud, feel Giroud reacted to the pressure of possibly being pushed out starting XI.

My dream signings albeit 0.01% happening would be either Giorgio Chiellini or Elaquim Mangala :D

Wenger's face when asked about Giroud this season......proper chuffed with himself.

Ozil would be a great signing.

EDIT: Giroud has scored 14 league goals in 2578 league minutes for Arsenal. Which is a goal every 184 minutes. In his second season at Montpellier he averaged a goal every 152 minutes. I don't think we've seen the best of Olivier yet...

Szczesny 8 One really good save.

Jenkinson 5 Awful first half' date=' got better.

Koscielny 9 Near perfect. One iffy moment on Soldado

Mertesacker 10 MOTM. Been our best player this season.

Gibbs 0 Thought he had a stinker. Positionally nowhere and terrible use of the ball. Unlike him.

Ramsey 7 Steady.

Wilshere N/A

Rosicky 7 Busy.

Cazorla 9 Brilliant player.

Walcott 9 Exploited Rose's obvious defensive failings well.

Giroud 9.5 Best game in an Arsenal shirt.

Flamini 8 Gritty and determined.

Monreal 7

Sagna 7 Won some important headers right at the end.

I love watching us dig out a result.[/quote']

Szczesny - 8 Solid

Jenka - 5 Easily worst on the pitch offered very littel gpoing forward and was soundly beaten by Chadli

Koscielny 8.5 Good game as usual by the frenchman

Mertesacker 9.5 MOTM for me also, his interception created the goal, a great block on Soldado and generally bossed the game.

Gibbs 6 Was not good enough, townsend terrorised him early, improved later on.

Jack - 7 serviceable

Ramsey 8.5 Good game, should have had a goal but worked really hard and made intelligent passes.

Rosicky - 7.5 I love how he is not scared to just run at the midfielders.

Cazorla 9 Created so many chances and 2 very good FKS, always looks dangerous on the ball

Walcott 8 Coulda have had a goal or 2, but generally made good space with runs and an assist.

Giroud 9 Awesome finish, and unlike some games ive seen, he worked hard, ran until the final whistle.

Flamini - 7.5 Serviceable, good communicator.

Hon mention: LLoris 10/10 only just lose to Per, had an amazing gmae, stopped it being 3/4-0

Boom! United talking to Ozil's representatives' date=' knew it as soon as our link with him was leaked. Oh well.[/quote']

I expected this bid from Manchester Utd they need this type of signing.

But now its Wenger v Moyes and I still believe Wenger has a great chance of landing Mesut.

He has Per and Lukas already here too so Ozil wouldn't be the only German at the club.