Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Ox is poo' date=' I did say not a world beater but poo isn't good enough. I don't think miyaichi's ready but maybe he'll prove me wrong...

Gibbs gets torn apart with No help though..

Edit: Ox out for a while anyway so pointless talking about him.[/quote']

I know Oxlade is injured but he is a decent little player. Young, strong, pacey, links up with the rest. Remember he is still in his developmental stage and looked good in pre season and vs Villa until the injury, he even got an assist.

I know Oxlade is injured but he is a decent little player. Young' date=' strong, pacey, links up with the rest. Remember he is still in his developmental stage and looked good in pre season and vs Villa until the injury, he even got an assist.[/quote']

I like to be harsh on players shhh :P I'm not harsh enough on Szczesny though even if it does seem like I go 'hard' on him... Frimpong moment like on soccer am :P

Id probably pass :o

Benteke would smash it for you' date=' Spurs missed out big time by going for Soldado instead of him. Big time.[/quote']

Imagine what Benteke could do in front of Eriksen + Lamela or Ozil. Scary thought.

Spurs did make a grave error spending that much on Soldado when they could've got Tekkers for that.

Genuine?

Not at that price or not at all?

Why? Provides good competition with Giroud and hes a potential world beater/Already on the way to the top.

He's an Arsenal fan as well which makes me like him even more..

I would be happy with Wenger spending +20 million for him. But I would certainly not want to lose Chambo, not even in a straight swap. I love the kid, he's got the potential to be one of England's best players, he's got all the attributes and he's developing nicely.

I would be happy with Wenger spending +20 million for him. But I would certainly not want to lose Chambo' date=' not even in a straight swap. I love the kid, he's got the potential to be one of England's best players, he's got all the attributes and he's developing nicely.[/quote']

I agree with you in regards the Chambos potential. Love the kid, always excites me. Was a shame to see him go off injured against us, was a somewhat bizarre and unfortunate injury too.

Giroud and Benteke would be a ridiculous selection headache.

I agree with you in regards the Chambos potential. Love the kid' date=' always excites me. Was a shame to see him go off injured against us, was a somewhat bizarre and unfortunate injury too.

Giroud and Benteke would be a ridiculous selection headache.[/quote']

I would persoanlly have Benteke ahead of Giroud any day. I guess we'll see Giroud's true potential now with the arrival of Ozil - The assist master.

Supposedly United have come out and said that they was offered Ozil a moth ago but was only after a CB....

Pretty sure they was trying to sign Fabregas?

Fabregas, Fellaini, Sneijder, Herrara, Khederia... these are the names I've read on Sky sport anyhow.. More fool them if they turned him down.

Another thing that bugs me is that on other forums people keep saying we needed a CB etc... However we had the second best defence in the league last year. Also we have only conceded 1 goal from open play in 5 matches this season.

You could use another CB. You only have three decent ones (Per, Koscielny and Vermaelen). Another one wouldn't go a miss

Another thing that bugs me is that on other forums people keep saying we needed a CB etc... However we had the second best defence in the league last year. Also we have only conceded 1 goal from open play in 5 matches this season.

Liverpool had the second or third best defence in the league two years ago and last year it turned in to the weakest part of our team. Doesn't mean nothing.

You could use another CB. You only have three decent ones (Per' date=' Koscielny and Vermaelen). Another one wouldn't go a miss[/quote']

This is the final time I'm saying this. Sagna should have been converted permanently to a centre back and a right back should have been brought in. Sagna doesn't have the legs to play right back anymore.

Liverpool had the second or third best defence in the league two years ago and last year it turned in to the weakest part of our team. Doesn't mean nothing.

Liverpool didn't have the best centre back pairing in Europe.

It's dawned on me how good a defender Mertesacker actually is. His positional sense is extraordinary.