Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I think he is okay. Probably more of a precaution than anything else.

I really hope so we can't afford to lose him.

As you said we played some amazing football and then some god awful football. We had a poor ref today, luckily on our side though. If I was a Sunderland fan I would be very angry.

Also Walcott had a right shocker.

Basically, Infernito's most hated player Ramsey saved our arse once again while his favourite player Koscielny almost cost us (though he was solid throughout but the penalty was really silly). Not trying to make any argument here but would be nice to finally hear you say Ramsey is a very important player for us now. :)

Basically' date=' Infernito's most hated player Ramsey saved our arse once again while his favourite player Koscielny almost cost us (though he was solid throughout but the penalty was really silly). Not trying to make any argument here but would be nice to finally hear you say Ramsey is a very important player for us now. :)[/quote']

Ramsey has had a great start for you guys but you can't say he's a very important player yet.

So far he's in good form if he can keep this up till around end of October that's when you can start to say that yeah Ramsey is a big player at Arsenal.

Personally I'd like to see him keep like this. He was such a promising youngster before his leg break it's good to see him looking promising again.

I really hope so we can't afford to lose him.

At the end when he came onto the pitch to celebrate he looked okay. No worries though' date=' we have Bendtner!

As you said we played some amazing football and then some god awful football. We had a poor ref today, luckily on our side though. If I was a Sunderland fan I would be very angry.

Indeed, however there is nothing we can do about the ref, not defending him or anything but he did blow the whistle a good 5+ seconds before Altidore took his shot. But still, advantage should have been played.

Wenger should pull Kosc to one side and have a word. No need to constantly dive in like that, especially when we had Gibbo covering him in that penalty incident.

Also Walcott had a right shocker.

He's been poor this season, I put it down to a lack of competition for the right wing spot. He knows that there is nobody else there to compete with him so he's pretty much assured a place in the starting XI.

Ramsey has had a great start for you guys but you can't say he's a very important player yet.

So far he's in good form if he can keep this up till around end of October that's when you can start to say that yeah Ramsey is a big player at Arsenal.

Personally I'd like to see him keep like this. He was such a promising youngster before his leg break it's good to see him looking promising again.

I do agree that Ramsey cannot be considered as a big player yet but he has been on great run ever since the final third of previous season which is surprisingly consistent for player who has been playing so bad. Especially he has saved us from time to time for a few games. I do think most Arsenal fans here are seeing Ramsey as our important player here. At the moment, I think he is better and more important than Wilshere. Wilshere gotta develop some shots in him.

At the end when he came onto the pitch to celebrate he looked okay. No worries though' date=' we have Bendtner!

Indeed, however there is nothing we can do about the ref, not defending him or anything but he did blow the whistle a good 5+ seconds before Altidore took his shot. But still, advantage should have been played.

Wenger should pull Kosc to one side and have a word. No need to constantly dive in like that, especially when we had Gibbo covering him in that penalty incident.

He's been poor this season, I put it down to a lack of competition for the right wing spot. He knows that there is nobody else there to compete with him so he's pretty much assured a place in the starting XI.[/quote']

Fingers crossed then. He has really grown on me (Giroud) I remember slating him and calling him Chamakh no.2. I am so glad he made me eat my words.

Ozil looked class today, he is a great player to watch, his turn if pace, first touch, passing was all great. However he did fade in the second half.

I'm surprised we don't have a rotating forward three. The players we have are certainly capable of doing this.