Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

In terms of arsenal god keepers Almunia was one of the worst we have ever had and thats saying something :P

I think Lehmann ' date=' seaman and I will say it Wojech (as I do think he is talented while having some dodgy moments :P ). I can think of any other decent keepers we have had :P

While Joe is on bad form , I think he still a great goalie who simply needs to get back to what made him standout. People need to realise we cant build up players then when they hit a patch of bad form then cut their legs off. I back Hart to overcome this :)[/quote']

Arsenal have had a series of fairly distinctly average keepers, really has been a weakness throughout the Premier League era for a majority of the time.

Lack in confidence? I think it's a case of the total opposite for me. He's way too over-confident and has thought way too highly of himself and has become complacent due to this. A few games on the bench and give Pantilimon a run would sort his head out.

I think you are subscribing to this Myth that seems to be peddled about. Everytime I have heard him speak about himself and the team he has always been straightforward and honest in his assessment. I agree with Newman's assessment I don't think he is cocky in the slightest and is just having a rocky patch which given the right support he will come through, he appears a strong character to me.

If there is one thing I would criticise it is those poxy Head and Shoulders adverts which are absolute cringe, what ever possessed him to alw those to go to air, surely even he could have thought of something better than was actually produced :)

Arsenal have had a series of fairly distinctly average keepers' date=' really has been a weakness throughout the Premier League era for a majority of the time.

I think you are subscribing to this Myth that seems to be peddled about. Everytime I have heard him speak about himself and the team he has always been straightforward and honest in his assessment. I agree with Newman's assessment I don't think he is cocky in the slightest and is just having a rocky patch which given the right support he will come through, he appears a strong character to me.

If there is one thing [b']I would criticise it is those poxy Head and Shoulders adverts which are absolute cringe[/b], what ever possessed him to alw those to go to air, surely even he could have thought of something better than was actually produced :)

I was thinking about bringing this up. It's completely embarrassing. I suppose it could have been worse; he could have been in those incredibly awkward Santander adverts,

Enough about him, Koscielny's definitely out of France's game with Australia. Hopefully this is Wenger pulling a stroke.

I was thinking about bringing this up. It's completely embarrassing. I suppose it could have been worse; he could have been in those incredibly awkward Santander adverts' date='

Enough about him, Koscielny's definitely out of France's game with Australia. Hopefully this is Wenger pulling a stroke.[/quote']

Agreed, Rory is by far the worst no career in acting when he packs in the Golf. Most wooden "acting performance" I have ever had the displeasure to see.

To Be Fair I think Ennis and Button ain't that bad but I don't know if that is because they can actually act natural or just in comparison to Rory they look like having Oscar winning potential.

Agreed' date=' Rory is by far the worst no career in acting when he packs in the Golf. Most wooden "acting performance" I have ever had the displeasure to see.

To Be Fair I think Ennis and Button ain't that bad but I don't know if that is because they can actually act natural or just in comparison to Rory they look like having Oscar winning potential.[/quote']

I thought Jessica Ennis was the worst, to be honest. Stuart agrees with me, that's why he got rid of her in his avatar.

Skip to 5:39 or just click this link and it will do it for you >

qjDaW3VXjnw

Embarrassing... Joel Campbell

Really excited to see him play for Arsenal next season, but that is disgraceful. I hope Wenger has a word.

Fifa should suspend him for there next games. Nothing worse than play acting or diving.

Giroud scored a beaut today

A7a2RcIhTiQ

In post-match interview, he mentioned that he tries this time to time and when he fails it, it goes over the goal and looks stupid and everybody moans about his bad finishing, but when it goes right....

Anyway, that was an interesting comment, haven't paid attention on him doing this in particular. Have to keep eye on that in future. Great goal.

Campbell = disgrace. Diving when you're actually fouled is alright, but this play acting to get innocent guy sent off, that is to be loathed. It's hard to imagine how his team mates could ever respect him.

Ruined 3 different bets. And funnily enough' date=' just before the goal , I was like " Go on Rambo boy", knowing they have no chances of scoring. How the hell did Belgium not score like 5 in that game is beyond me.[/quote']

Didn't watch it dude, take it he scored. Glad he is keeping up the form. Unlucky about the bets though, happens to us all.

Any other news on Ozil anyone?