Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I don't know where this myth came from that Diaby was good when fit. He was a brainless clown.

No way. Sorry dude but you clearly didn't watch the lad of you thought that. His ball control was second to none. Only bad thing other than injury was his temper. His passing, defending, was top notch. Early on last season he was playing amazing and owned Liverpool with his style.

This will be his last season with us though.

Tbh a fair few players will be leaving at end of season, Sagna, Diaby, Bendtner, Park and a few others. Gives us room for another top signing.

No way. Sorry dude but you clearly didn't watch the lad of you thought that. His ball control was second to none. Only bad thing other than injury was his temper. His passing' date=' defending, was top notch. Early on last season he was playing amazing and owned Liverpool with his style.

This will be his last season with us though.

Tbh a fair few players will be leaving at end of season, Sagna, Diaby, Bendtner, Park and a few others. Gives us room for another top signing.[/quote']

He had ability, yes but his decision making was absolutely appalling; amongst the worst I've ever seen.

Suarez shouldn't be in the same breathe of a real footballing legend like Bergkamp.

You one called Gervinho a legend after a game I remember reading though' date=' so your definition of legend must be quite low ;)

Bergkamp was just as big a cheater as Suarez if not worse

To be fair he does have a point here, Bergkamp had a dark side as well.

please give this poor man some therapy

Being told by Zlook to get therapy.......

now that MR E is an insult :P:p

Was waiting for the touch paper to light on this "discussion"

please don't dissapoint me :)

You one called Gervinho a legend after a game I remember reading though' date=' so your definition of legend must be quite low[/quote']

Bull! That's a load of tosh! Never once have I said that. I have said he will play better on the right wing and he is a good player.

In future find an actual quote rather than what you hoped I would say.

Pfft the cheek.

You one called Gervinho a legend after a game I remember reading though' date=' so your definition of legend must be quite low ;)

To be fair he does have a point here, Bergkamp had a dark side as well.

Being told by Zlook to get therapy.......

now that MR E is an insult :P:p

Was waiting for the touch paper to light on this "discussion"

please don't dissapoint me :)[/quote']

Bergkamp was just as big a cheater as Suarez if not worse

Lol you do make me laugh. Stop speaking from your behind and troll elsewhere. Suarez isnt ever going to be regarded as a footballing great end of.