Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

;2770185']He isn't Premier League standard? Well memory serves me right this is a COC game' date=' not PL standard just yet.[/quote']

What a ridiculous statement. You're playing a Chelsea team that could win the league yet alone play in it. How is this game not PL standard?!

Bentdner is awful. Ball's bouncing off him

well look like we are heading out. every single times we get a corner we get caught out. same thing happen with crystal palace that got arteta sent off and that last goal against Aston villa in first game of the season mistake after mistake.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OUR NEXT 4 GAMES that will decide whether we are capable of winning anything

;2770185']He isn't Premier League standard? Well memory serves me right this is a COC game' date=' not PL standard just yet.[/quote']

What are you on about ? Have you had a look at the two teams ? Well, mainly at Chelsea's ? The kid is clueless, he doesn't know what's happening around him. I've always said he's poop and I'm maintaining my opinion.

Well, not my fault our team lacks depth.

Game shows how much rely on Giroud's hold up play. World's best player on the pitch and has no such confidence.

I doubt I wouldn't go as far as winning the league and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You were one of the many supporters who slated Ramsey so think before.

Very small concelation, Miquel has netted for the Foxes

I think that was Bendtners last game.

Absolutely awful from him, whole team was pretty bad tonight but he just did nothing. I was shocked when Park came on, I thought we sold him? :confused:

Gutted to be out but never mind. Lets hope we can turn up for Liverpool

Do one Wenger you idiot. We were all over them and he kept Bender up front where Giroud was clearly our only chance. The whole stadium saw it apart from him

Seriously, this is not a priority to you, has never been and cannot be right now. You have one hell of a week ahead of you. Wenger made basically three mistakes:

1. 63 minutes, Özil in.

2. 67 minutes, Giroud in.

3. 81 minuses, Ramsey out.

Should have rested all of them whole match. Indeed, he should have left them home to rest for weekends Liverpool match. Keep in mind, Liverpool doesn't even play in cup, they have had whole week to prepare to next weekends match.

I haven't felt this low since the defeat to Villa.

Didi I think you're right.

We should have rested players.

In fairness though both Arteta and Flamini were unavailable (with Diaby and Frimpong injured, or at least Frimpong not ready yet and Le Coq on loan) so Ramsey had to play unless you expected 18 year old Hayden to start against Chelsea.

He wasn't brilliant but the main problems were clear. I still see a bit of hope in Miyachi.

I'm surprised he's still on your books to be honest, been out on loan a few times and hasn't done anything really of note.

EDIT: Saying that just seen he's only 20, got plenty of time left, thought he was a bit older than that.

Seems a good thing I fell asleep and missed the whole match. Bendtner was terrible? Worse than usual?

Sadly yes. However credit to the fans we didn't give him any stick. The man just isn't a target man. Jenkinson got a lot of stick from fans on here but it's what you would expect.

Rosicky played well though. So much accuracy in his oases and movement. He is like a fine wine, gets better with age.

Oh well one trophy gone 3 more to go!

I haven't felt this low since the defeat to Villa.

Didi I think you're right.

We should have rested players.

In fairness though both Arteta and Flamini were unavailable (with Diaby and Frimpong injured' date=' or at least Frimpong not ready yet and Le Coq on loan) so Ramsey had to play unless you expected 18 year old Hayden to start against Chelsea.[/quote']

Yeah, just give that Hayden boy a chance. Anything except playing Ramsey each three days. But I understand that Wenger felt forced to play Ramsey if he wants to have any chance to win. I just disagree with that strategy. I wouldn't play a half-way XI with a distant chance to victory. If you don't go for it, then don't go half for it.

I mean, see the difference between Chelsea's bench and yours. They have Mata, Willain, Eto'o. You have Gnabry, Miyachi, Bendtner. If you don't lineup the first XI, which you certainly should not few days before playing Liverpool that crashed out from this cup already, then why to even think about any possibility of winning? Why not just making it clear to them all: look, you guys get to play now, because you haven't got to play much recently. It's Chelsea, we have no objectives in this competition, you go and have fun, try your best, and if you're good you may get more chances in the league.

Nobody would be depressed if they then lost to Chelsea. It is playing Ramsey and bringing Özil and Giroud in when all of them should have been rested that makes it possible for them to start to think that they were looking for a victory in the first place. And that creates the slight possibility of them losing confidence with this. Don't think that's the case though. Everybody saw that it was bench + those starters you must play in order to fill the XI.

Oh well one trophy gone 3 more to go!

Once Mourinho signed for chelsea I predicted them to win the BPL, FA Cup and champions league.

We don't have the quality to win any, Maybe the FA Cup if we're lucky but I don't see that happening.

No Flamini > No Balance, Liverpool game is gonna be tough!