Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

erm ok I hate to interfere with this conversation but I feel some changes should happen to Arsenal :D

players to go up:

Adebayor

Hleb

Lehmann

Walcott

Eboue

Players to go down:

Henry

listen Henry is injured cannot be helped..what about owen!?!..and i know if ronaldinho got injured for as long as henry he wouldnt go down :mad:

i agree with adebayor' date=' walcott and eboue!

dont agree with lehman going up cos he is fine the way he is and hasnt been playing superior or anything near! also hleb i dont agree with as he hasnt had that many gd performances this season! i mean cum on u have to admit that...

also yes henry shud go down just 1 to 96 as hes bn injured and has hit a bit of a low in form too![/quote']

actually henry is at a 98 right now and i think he should go down to a 97

Danny this season Henry hasnt performed to his usual Standard and also injury has brought him down. You must have noticed Nesta went down due to playing below par like Henry.

Injury doesnt change anything but bwcause he is playing at a lower standard 97 is worthy.

Owen shouldnt be taken down because of injury either. He is likely to go down when he returns but just because of injury you cant tak ehim down by more then 1 surely.

Danny this season Henry hasnt performed to his usual Standard and also injury has brought him down. You must have noticed Nesta went down due to playing below par like Henry.

Injury doesnt change anything but bwcause he is playing at a lower standard 97 is worthy.

Owen shouldnt be taken down because of injury either. He is likely to go down when he returns but just because of injury you cant tak ehim down by more then 1 surely.

yes but henry has still scored 6 goals in the prem when not just him have been bad Arsenal have been bad this season really not henry so still he shouldnt be 97 like i said ronaldinho wouldnt go down if he was in the same situation as henry

henry aint playin good i dont think he deserves to be 2nd bets atm

when you have Kaka who is AC MILAN atm playing superb and i think (my opinion)

playing best atm also c.ronaldo is playing great

yes i know this is arsenal forum

but had to mention those to great performers

henry aint playin good i dont think he deserves to be 2nd bets atm

when you have Kaka who is AC MILAN atm playing superb and i think (my opinion)

playing best atm also c.ronaldo is playing great

yes i know this is arsenal forum

but had to mention those to great performers

yeah a man utd and milan fan bigging up players :eek:

didnt he get a hat trick yesterday? he played 4 sum team i cant remember but he got a hat-trick![/QUOim not sure i know he got one goal; but dat was with 30mins still to play. if he keeps scoring bring on the 90s!! :D

well tell me hu he plays 4 now on loan and ill tell u if it was 4 them or not! definatly saw A stokes with 3 goals m8 on gillette soccer saturday

yessssss i found it! anthony stokes - hat-trick:

he scored in the 33rd' date=' 37th and 45th minute as falkirk beat inverness caledonian thistle 3-1 yesterday m8!!! :D[/quote']

sweet, he has scored loads must be a contender for 89!

i think we need a lot more depth in our midfield for the 2nd half of the season...reo-coker would be great and seeing 6-0 today well wouldnt be suprised if we get him...but wenger wont bid he says :mad: although pires has said he would like to move back to arsenal and i cant imagine villarreal wanting cash as he hasnt played for them and he went there for free so how could wenger say no to pires for free? :confused:http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=437891&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Pires+dreams+of+Arsenal+return and wouldnt mind strengthining the defence with some experiance but not sure who to get :rolleyes: also in the summer wouldnt mind-navas,puerta,akinfeev(needed)