• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Arsenal have done very well to complete the signing of Eduardo Da Silva. As we all know this guy has class and would probably suit Arsenal's style of play. (Well, if Wenger thinks so, who dares to question him? :P )

I was very surprised at the amount of the transfer. 8 million pounds in my opinion is not enough for an upcoming young lad who scored 34 goals for Dinamo Zagreb last season. Then again, Arsene Wernger is a good negotiator e.g Rosicky deal etc.

Despite Arsenal fans thinking it is all over for them, if Eduardo adapts to the Premiership quickly, I'll hope to be seeing Arsenal push for the league. If not, then it is safe to say, that they will in a few years with all their stunning youth.

I can see Eduardo Silva becoming an influential part of this club, and personally he will grab the hearts of the Gunner fans like Thierry.

Arsenal have done very well to complete the signing of Eduardo Da Silva. As we all know this guy has class and would probably suit Arsenal's style of play. (Well' date=' if Wenger thinks so, who dares to question him? :P )

I was very surprised at the amount of the transfer. 8 million pounds in my opinion is not enough for an upcoming young lad who scored 34 goals for Dinamo Zagreb last season. Then again, Arsene Wernger is a good negotiator e.g Rosicky deal etc.

Despite Arsenal fans thinking it is all over for them, if Eduardo adapts to the Premiership quickly, I'll hope to be seeing Arsenal push for the league. If not, then it is safe to say, that they will in a few years with all their stunning youth.

I can see Eduardo Silva becoming an influential part of this club, and personally he will grab the hearts of the Gunner fans like Thierry.[/quote']

Yeah, i 100% agree with every word of that. Even if he doesnt fire this season, im prolly one of few who is confident in Adabayor's ability, but will need da Silva to come good at time of African Nations cup wen Adebayor and Toure leave, not sure who else...

Anywayz, what does everybody think of selling Aliadiere? If Wenger knew Henry was leaving, think he woulda sold Jeremie? I woulda thought he woulda stayed on fro at least the one more year, but it all happened a little early.

in Croatian media is written that Arsenal (Wenger) is looking Dinamo Zagreb another player, Ognjen Vukojevic, and that they are ready to give 5M pounds for him.

I dont know if they are ready to give for him 5M, how much will be price for Luka Modric 25M?!!? :confused: :confused:

Because Modric is alien for him...

in Croatian media is written that Arsenal (Wenger) is looking Dinamo Zagreb another player' date=' Ognjen Vukojevic, and that they are ready to give 5M pounds for him.

I dont know if they are ready to give for him 5M, how much will be price for Luka Modric 25M?!!? :confused: :confused:

Because Modric is alien for him...[/quote']

I've read it on the Croatian news portal. Ognjen is a valuable player because of his ability to run 90 mins, powerful shot (precision can be improved) and defensive abilities. He is a different type of player than Luka Modric. Luka is far more expensive anyway.

OFF TOPIC:

This portal also states that another young prospective player from Dinamo is a target for premiership club Tottenham. Vedran Corluka is 21 and very versatile player. Usually plays RB, can play CB. People from Tottenham were asking about the availability and price. They would probably have to pay about €7-10M, but if Ognjen goes for 5M pounds, Corluka is not going under 7M, imo.

Sadly I think he will prove to be a great signing for Arsenal. But hopefully he wont be able to help you get to 4th!

Nice pics Danny, I think he is very positive about his move and im sure that fans will change their minds about his move. So far there hasnt been to many positive notes read out on Sky sports news about his transfer.

I don't think Adebayor will wanty it as Kanu is his idol and thats why he has the no. 25 shirt!

IMO I think that Arsenal should retire the number out of respect for what Henry did for the club. I do not believe this will happen but think it should!

They do this in american sports for the great players of all time and I think it would go down well with football fans around the world!!:D

I think your sign a midfielder and give them the 14 shirt or possibly someone like Denilson will take it, I think Denilson can become as good as Fabregas as long as he breaks into 1st team footy soon.

I doubt that you will sign Tevez or Anelka but I can see someone else making a move to Arsenal such as Fiorentina's Pazzini or even Diego Milito.

ohhh...thank god...it is closer to 8million...now it sounds more attractive....

Why??? :confused:

I'd be HAPPY if Man U and SAF didn't have to pay over the top for every single player they try to buy. From Carrick to Hargreaves to Nani to Anderson as soon as the words MANCHESTER UTD are mentioned the premium goes up. :mad:

I think 7.5-8 Million is a BARGAIN for a player that can obvioulsy score goals. Wenger is no dummy so I think he'll work out in the EPL. ;)

Herby

Why??? :confused:

I'd be HAPPY if Man U and SAF didn't have to pay over the top for every single player they try to buy. From Carrick to Hargreaves to Nani to Anderson as soon as the words MANCHESTER UTD are mentioned the premium goes up. :mad:

I think 7.5-8 Million is a BARGAIN for a player that can obvioulsy score goals. Wenger is no dummy so I think he'll work out in the EPL. ;)

Herby

Yea I heard some russian clubs were putting in bids of 20 million for the player ..

THE SIRENS ARE BLARING!!!!!!!!!! A SPURS FAN IS IN!!!!!!!!! :D

Idol!!! A player who plays in a league that is about the same as Scotland.

He isn't gonna keep you in 4th. Soz.

Liverpool now look a lot stronger than the goons. Torres. That is someone who is gonna set it alight. Not a croat striker that hasnt played week in week out against top opposition.

I know Arsene has bought in players and made them big. But not all of them! :D

Is he gonna be able to make the step up? Time will only tell!