Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Arsenal don't have the squad to focus on several competitions. For the first time in years you have a realistic chance at a league title so FA Cup shouldn't be a priority. And no' date=' you shouldn't focus on CL either as the chances are incredibly slim and your March fixtures are tough enough without an extra CL quarter final.

You might not win anything but I'd rather go big than play it safe and have just as much chance of failing on all levels.

You are also playing us, not Barca :confused:[/quote']

Yeah not sure why I typed out Barca when I know we are playing Bayern. Yeah I would rather go for it than trying to juggle all.

Not going to lie I don't want to lose to Spurs but I also don't want to waste energy on the FA Cup. It has become such a meaningless comp now if your competing for the league or CL.

Our most important aim is ending the 8 year drought, so we need to stay in this cup.

Line ups - Fabianski, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Gnabry, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott

Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Bentaleb, Dembele, Lennon, Eriksen, Adebayor, Soldado

We can do this.

Vermaelen only made one mistake really' date=' getting booked. Hes our captain, he should stay on.[/quote']

He almost dived in and got sent off, TWICE. He got lucky with the little touch of the ball for the second one. In my opinion it's only a matter of time with those pacey Spuds players around him. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

HAhahahaah, I do love this though.

https://vine.co/v/hYeFmEAJDeh