Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

GOD' date='give him a break.He has 4 months at Arsenal.Suarez has done nothing against big clubs too.Is he getting slatered like Ozil does for that?nah.[/quote']

I can't recall Ozil ever doing it for Real either. Suarez hasn't scored against the top sides but it's crass to say he's done nothing.

I can't recall Ozil ever doing it for Real either. Suarez hasn't scored against the top sides but it's crass to say he's done nothing.

I can't see you watching Ozil a lot at Real either.Most of you haven't got any idea of Ozil's style before his move to PL.No offence here.

Its crazy to call that Ozil done nothing too.

Thats called world class.Sadly' date='he has no fanboys yet.Suarez can do nothing for 90 minutes,score a goal and he's 3rd best player in the world.[/quote']

Or he can score 22 in 16 games, have a 83 minutes to goals ratio and ping goals consecutively for a season and a half?

The only reason Suarez is getting the recognition he deserves is because he's learnt how to finish. He was still a world class player coming from Ajax he just needed someone to teach him where the back of the net was.

GOD' date='give him a break.He has 4 months at Arsenal.Suarez has done nothing against big clubs too.Is he getting slatered like Ozil does for that?nah.[/quote']

Dont be silly. Suarez has been good against the big teams and amazing against the rest. There is no comparison. Any comparison between the two is just desperate

Yet another interesting performance so to speak. It seems like this season we go one or two up and defend that lead, and do it very well indeed. Mertesacker and Koscielny are just superb. Haven't got much time on my hands but here are my ratings .

Szczesny 8

Sagna 8

Koscielny 9

Mertesacker 8

Monreal 7

Cazorla 7

Flamini 8

Wilshere 9

Ozil 6

Gnabry 8

Giroud 8

;2826222']Something half decent.

Demba Ba?? Chelsea really going to loan to Premier League rivals

Ancelotti has said about 10 times now' date=' no one is going in, and no one is going out in the winter.

Hardly going to get a Falcao or someone like that.

Baker took a real whack to the face there, changing shape and look slightly more dangerous, Gnabry also showing that he is up for the challenge of filling Walcott's boots.[/quote']

It's embarrassing getting loans, shows how poor our depth is and ambition.

Arsenal should never ever be looking for loans unless 68 players get ill overnight.

Mourinho probably would loan Ba to us because he knows we ain't a threat.

How can you call it the best pair if they've played only 27 games out of 76? Not even 1/3.

EDIT: Well my mistake as current season hasn't finished yet and only 21 games played. Still stats don't look good, 27 games played out of 59 (not even half :P)

How can you call it the best pair if they've played only 27 games out of 76? Not even 1/3.

EDIT: Well my mistake as current season hasn't finished yet and only 21 games played. Still stats don't look good' date=' 27 games played out of 59 (not even half :P)[/quote']

Amazing stats for them. Both have done great but Per has really stepped up over the last season. Last year Kosc was our main rock now I would say that is Per and Kosc does a great job along side him.

EDIT: Well my mistake as current season hasn't finished yet and only 21 games played. Still stats don't look good' date=' 27 games played out of 59 (not even half :P)[/quote']

Think about it logically. Vermaelen's our captain, he got completely undeserved game time solely because of this. Eventually, Wenger decided to join the SM forum and read what i'd been saying for 2 years....that Vermaelen is, in fact, dog turd.

Think about it logically. Vermaelen's our captain' date=' he got completely undeserved game time solely because of this. Eventually, Wenger decided to join the SM forum and read what i'd been saying for 2 years....that Vermaelen is, in fact, dog turd.[/quote']

Verm was our best CB two years back. It ain't his fault he got two very serious injuries in both achilles. Show some support dude that is a career ending injury and he has came back twice.

Verm was our best CB two years back.

He just wasn't. Kosicelny has been the day he walked though the door. Vermaelen got away with his failings because of the odd screamer.

As for the nasty injury bit, it's unfortunate but not an excuse i'm afraid that'll wash. He's been fine for a while and his performances still stinks. If you wanna go down that route, compare him to Sagna. No contest.

He just wasn't. Kosicelny has been the day he walked though the door. Vermaelen got away with his failings because of the odd screamer.

I remember having this argument with you a while ago and at the time i said Verm was your best centre back. You argued for Kos.

You proved your point. :o

I remember having this argument with you a while ago and at the time i said Verm was your best centre back. You argued for Kos.

You proved your point. :o

You shouldn't be embarrassed. Most people were arguing for Verms back then and some still think he is our best defender, ignoring history, logic and common sense in the process. However, just for future reference, in a battle between infernito and popular opinion, i always win.

You shouldn't be embarrassed. Most people were arguing for Verms back then and some still think he is our best defender' date=' ignoring history, logic and common sense in the process. However, just for future reference, in a battle between infernito and popular opinion, i always win.[/quote']

Sorry dude but when Vermaelen was the Verminator as we called him he was amazing and I remember it being Kosc who looked shaky when he first joined. Once Kosc settled and Verm got the first injury we noticed just how good he could be. He ended up taking Verms place, and fair play too him for that. However I have remember countless times where Verm made great tackles and lead well from the back. Sadly he hasn't been able to recover as Sagna did though which is true.

I like Verm but I do think he is wasted here now, he is better than a bench player and deserves to play. However with the class and form of Per and Kosc there is no chance of him taking their spots.