Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Could see you holding out for a 0-0 here. Bayern haven't threatened too much yet and after missing a penalty it could be one of those nights. It's sometimes harder to play against 10 men as well.

Usually when Bayern had a bad 1st half they came after HT with another mentality.Expecting Arsenal to be totally outplayed in the 2nd now.

Proud of our display. Such a shame about the sending off but it was 100% right call from the ref. Nacho was a plonker for allowing Robben to make that run. Poor Szczesny and Cazorla though, they didn't deserve that.

I can see Bayern keeping the ball more in the second half to tire us out. Will be very pleased if we can keep it 0-0 but to be honest I can see them nicking a goal. Really pleased with Sanogo, not amazing but has been decent. Ozil will be gutted and he does need to improve but we have discussed this far too much.

Entertaining first half on Emirates. Bayern clearly dominated the Gunners.

Neuer is the man of the match until now' date=' to be really honest.

[/center']

What have you been watching?

Bayern haven't dominated anything. I'm sure they will come the second half but we was very good in the first half. I would say we was pretty much even.

This last man rule is the death of football. Too often it ruins great games.

It is the rules, all the players know it can't have any arguments with the decision, unlucky for Woijcech but let down by Monreal....

Gunna be a training game this second half one would expect Attack V Defence.

Santi looked like he was crying when he came off' date=' poor bloke.[/quote']

Embaressed at his own performance probably he was useless.....

Be better off getting Rosicky on one of the flanks and taking off Ozil or at least moving him back insides you need the energy in those wide areas.

2 subs in the first half alone means we're pretty stuck for at least the first 20 minutes.

Oh yeh forgot about Gibbs for a minute, at least your players won't be moving far in terms of positioning up the pitch...

If you can keep a 0-0 fabulous effort, 1-0 and you still have a very very slim chance anything above that and you might as well take your missus out for dinner or summit the night of the second leg...

The thing is Özil actually takes the pens for Germany and don't think he missed one yet.

However, and Löw just said that as well, Neuer seen countless pens of Özil in the last 5 years they played together. Always tough for the shooter.

Boateng off, Rafinha on. Martinez to CB and Lahm as central mid like I said. Good decision.