Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Mesut Ozil has created 73 chances this season for his team mates. More than any player in the top five European league. If this is what he does on a bad season imagine what he is like on form! So funny how the media only point out the bad things to paint a picture.

Stoke is going to be tough. Only one win in 11 attempts, it has draw written all over it. However I'm hoping with Rosicky starting we can play a nice pass and move game and grab a goal.

This is one of the easiest fixtures in this month for you' date=' I expect nothing less than 2-0. Giroud brace.[/quote']

That doesnt mean its an easy fixture though. Stoke away is one of the toughest fixtures for any team.

Pretty poor first half, no real clear cut chances. Maybe a chance for Ozil to come on and change the game

this is very painful defeat. very sad I guess slowly we are going back way he used to be fighting for 4th place again :D

It's very painful and difficult to swallow this defeat. Stoke players are disgusting. So are the Stoke fans who boo-ed Giroud after getting stamp on the leg by the Stoke players. Not once but twice.

Honestly that's our premiership dream over. I always knew Stoke would be tricky but that was hard to take. Should of been a draw but Koss had a minor mistake by leaving his arms up.

What annoyed me was how Adam got away with that stamp. It would of changed the game completely but then again I'm sure other teams fans will say ahh look your blaming the ref. I want to be clear. I ain't saying the defeat is down to the ref but it would not of been a defeat.

I honestly think we will finish fourth this year, Chelsea, City, Liverpool then us.

Really is shame after how good out season is but it shows how important Walcott and Ramsey are, I said it the day Theo got injured. No chance of winning tricky games without them players who make runs behind the defence.

Sanogo should of done better but credit to Stoke who played some nice passing with a lot of hoof ball and physicality. Then again what else can they do.

Can't wait for the day they get relegated, such a scummy club in general.

Honestly that's our premiership dream over. I always knew Stoke would be tricky but that was hard to take. Should of been a draw but Koss had a minor mistake by leaving his arms up.

What annoyed me was how Adam got away with that stamp. It would of changed the game completely but then again I'm sure other teams fans will say ahh look your blaming the ref. I want to be clear. I ain't saying the defeat is down to the ref but it would not of been a defeat.

I honestly think we will finish fourth this year' date=' Chelsea, City, Liverpool then us.

Really is shame after how good out season is but it shows how important Walcott and Ramsey are, I said it the day Theo got injured. No chance of winning tricky games without them players who make runs behind the defence.

Sanogo should of done better but credit to Stoke who played some nice passing with a lot of hoof ball and physicality. Then again what else can they do.

Can't wait for the day they get relegated, such a scummy club in general.[/quote']

Still alot of games, theres always a chance.

It means that we probably have to win at Stamford Bridge, which with our record against Mourinho and Chelsea is unlikely to happen. But I still think if we play to our best style its possible.

Alot depends on Chelsea and Citys game against Liverpool now. Really need both them games to be draws and for us to capitalise. Cant really drop many points now if we are to win the league. Wouldnt rule us out until after the City game anyway

Still alot of games' date=' theres always a chance.

It means that we probably have to win at Stamford Bridge, which with our record against Mourinho and Chelsea is unlikely to happen. But I still think if we play to our best style its possible.

Alot depends on Chelsea and Citys game against Liverpool now. Really need both them games to be draws and for us to capitalise. Cant really drop many points now if we are to win the league. Wouldnt rule us out until after the City game anyway[/quote']

No chance, I back my team but honestly we look average at best. We play football in front of opponents which makes their jobs so much easier. Walcott would be a key player for us right now but without him we have no other player who makes runs behind. Oxlade does occasionally however he is very inconsistent.

Glad we tried to come back though, pride for our shirt is vital. We didn't deserve to lose but I guarantee MOTD say Stoke deserved it as they always do the anti arsenal s lol

It's that dreaded time of year for you lot again lol

You say that like we expected a treble.

Let's be realistic before the season no one even gave us a chance of top four after spurs signed all then players.

I think personally we can win a trophy, the FA Cup. It doesn't mean much now days but it's realistic.

As for the BPL and CL I can't see us winning them but at least we have it a good run.

Regardless of what happens I will be a proud Gooner.

Just so people know if I say the wrong word when I type it's because my iPhone changes the words to ones I have typed more in the past. It annoys me to read back and see, so I know it may annoy you lot as well having to read not only my rubbish but mis spelt or wrong worded tripe ;)