Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

To prevent a politics discussion. And you can't further removed from politics then the pic of a half naked man. If you want to see more of Giroud go on Google images.

Fair point. Could of thought of something less erm ... Yeah whatever.

Wasn't aware Per Mer had actually signed his new contract. This is spectacular news. NOW MAKE HIM CAPTAIN.

Yeah I didn't know that he was a Arsenal fan as a kid either, showed him in his Arsenal kit on Facebook.

Glad him and Thomas are here, now just get Sagna.

Yeah I didn't know that he was a Arsenal fan as a kid either' date=' showed him in his Arsenal kit on Facebook.

[/b']

Glad him and Thomas are here, now just get Sagna.

Googled that and the response was what team dopes the queen support app Arsenal for over 50 years :P

The Queen 'has supported Arsenal for over 50 years' |thats what came up when i googled what team does Metr support.:o

Haha yeah she is a right die hard fan, chanting about Adebayor etc ;)

Have a look on Facebook on per mertesackers page.

Doesn't at all. May mean he admired your football and it may mean he liked the colour of the shirt. Let's not forget the little boy who always wanted to play for Manchester United...

BabyPersie.jpg

Lol he said the same thing about Arsenal though. He just changed it when he moved.

Pretty sure Bendtner is loyal as they come' date=' or just no-one will take him either way it's 50/50 :rolleyes:[/quote']

Is that really what it's come down to at Arsenal.

Bendtner hadn't done that bad for us to be fair this season. But overall he is pants. Hopefully Moyes will sign him :)

He was excellent at times last season when he got a good run in the side after Sagna's injuries.

He looked like he could become a good player. But after seeing Giacherini or how you spell it from Sunderland rip him to pieces I have no faith in him. Does make tackles, runs like a slug, poor positioning. Only thing he can do is whip in a ok cross but even then Sagna is better.

He looked like he could become a good player. But after seeing Giacherini or how you spell it from Sunderland rip him to pieces I have no faith in him. Does make tackles' date=' runs like a slug, poor positioning. Only thing he can do is whip in a ok cross but even then Sagna is better.[/quote']

Your benchmark for Jenkinson, a 22 year old £1m buy from Charlton, is Sagna, a 31 year old seasoned international?

I would prefer Bellerin over Jenkinson no joke.

It has to be a joke. You're basing Bellerin's ability on less than half an hour in League Cup extra time against a second string West Brom.

No matter how good a player is at youth level, the biggest step is making the transition to the first team.