Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

2 goals from midfield in a previous game ;) . Santi dosent even play the number 10 role anymore. For me if you want legs you play ox in midfield.

Yeah, because of Ozil. Cazorla's wasted out wide. Chamberlain's shown he is not a central midfielder. His attributes are strength and pace and running with the ball. His passing is erratic. Yes, we need legs in the central but what we need more is width.

I'd go with

Flamini Rosicky

Chamberlain Cazorla Podolski

Giroud

Yeah' date=' because of Ozil. Cazorla's wasted out wide. Chamberlain's shown he is not a central midfielder. His attributes are strength and pace and running with the ball. His passing is erratic. Yes, we need legs in the central but what we need more is width.

I'd go with

Flamini Rosicky

Chamberlain Cazorla Podolski

Giroud[/quote']

I dont think Rosciky has played as a cm in his life.Considering its an fa cup match and you player bayern 3 days after i dont think he will play his best 11.

I dont think Rosciky has played as a cm in his life.Considering its an fa cup match and you player bayern 3 days after i dont think he will play his best 11.

This is more important then Bayern, far, far more important. If he doesn't play near full strength, he'll be dancing with death. Win this, i think our players go to Munich relaxed. A relaxed Arsenal and a Munich team with a tendency for slacking off perhaps, makes it interesting potentially. However, all that's out the window if we lose tomorrow as we certainly won't show up in midweek following such a result. In short, this week is about mentality really.

Playing Rosicky in central is more out of necessity then anything. Both Arteta and Flamini would be a disaster.

This is more important then Bayern' date=' far, far more important. If he doesn't play near full strength, he'll be dancing with death. Win this, i think our players go to Munich relaxed. A relaxed Arsenal and a Munich team with a tendency for slacking off perhaps, makes it interesting potentially. However, all that's out the window if we lose tomorrow as we certainly won't show up in midweek. In short, this week is about mentality really.

Playing Rosicky in central is more out of necessity then anything. Both Arteta and Flamini would be a disaster.[/quote']

You make a valid point , if they lose this im sure they wont pull a result in munich. That would be 3 losses in a row then you got spurs chelsea city and everton again

Wenger winning a trophy this year and staying on is still the best option' date=' to be honest. Win tomorrow, get Ramsey back asap and we're good for an exciting end to the season.

That's right, i'm backing Wenger and Ramsey.[/quote']

I think someones hacked Infenito's account again. This isnt him at all! :P

Absolutely dreading Everton tomorrow. If we don't win we're as good as out. I think they would beat us at Goodison. I don't think Wilshere's that big of a loss for us, he's been poor lately and it's about time we'd give someone else a shot. I cannot wait for Ramsey to be back ( how things change ).

I'd go with the fallowing for tomorrow taking injuries in consideration.

Fabianski

Sagna Mert Vermaelen Gibbs

Flamini Arteta

Chamberlain Cazorla Rosicky

Giroud

I'm not pessimistic. I don't envisage an easy game but if we play well we should win.

A few facts to boost positivity:

• Everton have won none of their past 19 away games against Arsenal in all competitions (W0 D4 L15), but have drawn the past two visits.
  • Arsenal are unbeaten at home in their past 13 matches in domestic competitions, winning 10 and drawing three.
  • Arsenal have lost only two home FA Cup ties under Arsene Wenger in 39 matches (W27 D10 L2); against Leeds in round four in 1997 and versus Blackburn last season in the fifth round.
  • Everton have won only one of their past 10 FA Cup matches away from home against a fellow top-flight team (W1 D4 L5).

Fabianski

Flamini Arteta

Chamberlain Cazorla Rosicky

Giroud

I wasn't far off. The team for today.

Fabianski

Flamini Arteta

Chamberlain Ozil Cazorla

Sanogo

Surprised he's gone for Sanogo, but hopefully it'll pay off.

I don't know why you guys are so pessimistic. Is this what being below Liverpool does to you after so much gloating in the months before?;)

But seriously' date=' I'm fairly confident you'll win tomorrow.[/quote']

Why do you turn everything back to Liverpool? Nobody cares about Liverpool.

Flamini and Arteta, bloody hell.