Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Or it may not. Games at Wembley' date=' whether they're Semis or not, are a different kettle of fish to anywhere else. No doubt it'd be preferable to play them in the final, that being said.[/quote']

I'm not really looking at where the game's going to be played. It will just make their schedule much more hectic, compared to a possible draw with a Championship team.

Plus, going by the last 8 years, a loss against a big team in, arguably their best shot of winning silverware this season, might just derail them completely.

Mesut Ozil created over twice as many goal-scoring opportunities as any other player (5).

Mesut Ozil attempted (11) and completed (3) more crosses than any other player.

Mesut Ozil was the game’s most-fouled player (4).

:D

Mesut Özil looked more like lizard (86%) than any other player.

But seriously, Özil is a wonderful player and despite all the blame, he actually tries a lot, he just has a face that always looks disinterested and lazy, and is not extremely fit athlete.

Mesut Özil looked more like lizard (86%) than any other player.

But seriously' date=' Özil is a wonderful player and despite all the blame, he actually tries a lot, he just has a face that always looks disinterested and lazy, and is not extremely fit athlete.[/quote']

Ahh, haven't seen you for quite some time. And yes, he did get all the blame because of his price tag. He did have a few bad games but we need to give this man a break, it's his first season and different player need different time to settle in properly.

It wasn't even that moment that done it to me' date=' that just hammered it home. It was when he was lying in the middle of the pitch rolling around crying and he kicked the floor with his "hurt" leg in frustration.[/quote']

Yeh, I was also a bit annoyed at that. Think it was perfectly fine what clattenberg did but fair play to whoever kicked it out.

Huge win. Went to the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Funny part was most of the guys near me didn't know the penalty had to be retaken until Arteta stood in the position to take it again. A few were still celebrating lol.

I've been to four games this season and three were in the FA Cup (Coventry, Liverpool & Everton). Really enjoyed the cup run so far it's a shame I can't get tickets for the semi but I'm still excited nonetheless. The majority of fans I spoke to and the ones on Arsenal Fans TV want City next.

Huge win. Went to the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Funny part was most of the guys near me didn't know the penalty had to be retaken until Arteta stood in the position to take it again. A few were still celebrating lol.

I've been to four games this season and three were in the FA Cup (Coventry' date=' Liverpool & Everton). Really enjoyed the cup run so far it's a shame I can't get tickets for the semi but I'm still excited nonetheless. The majority of fans I spoke to and the ones on Arsenal Fans TV want City next.[/quote']

It's not funny it's embarrassing i know i do it a lot.

It would be the right thing to do and will most likely be rescinded' date=' but deep down, i hope they dont rescind it.[/quote']

Hopefully it gets rescinded his performance was shocking. Also Sandro was lucky not to be taking an early bath also.

Great performance and result today.

Great to see Ozil play like that again, it was like how he started the season and hopefully continues.

Not to put a dampner on great day, but looking ahead to Munich. They won 6-1 today in a tough looking fixture away to Wolfsburg, Aswell as winning 5-1 last week against Schalke. I still think we could take a bit of a beating if they are up for it :(

Seeing us seven points behind also sucks, think that is probably too much even with a game in hand.

Anyway. WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY!