Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You should win the F.A Cup now, however like many i wouldn't be shocked to see you mess it up.

I still stand by my original claims not that I need to re name them.

It would be nice to win a trophy but it ain't the BPL or CL. It would do well for our morale but I don't see the FA Cup as a big achievement' date=' I personally think the FA Cup is not what it was 10 years ago. However as I said if we win it I will be chuffed and very pleased for my club.[/quote']

That is so sad to read.

How hard is it to get tickets for Wembley? Don't know whether to get tickets for the semis or wait for the final? Not trying to sound smug' date=' but we simply have to do it this year. No more excuses.[/quote']

I went to the semi last season and it was pretty easy to get tickets to, if you have a membership you should be fine. The final's a different story, lots of corporate sponsors make it really difficult to get a ticket, season tickets will be fine, as will members with a lot of points but otherwise you're going to struggle.

That's my experience of it with Chelsea, I don't know if you have a different policy when allocating tickets for big cup matches.

How hard is it to get tickets for Wembley? Don't know whether to get tickets for the semis or wait for the final? Not trying to sound smug' date=' but we simply have to do it this year. No more excuses.[/quote']

Your playing Wigan with there fan base it shouldn't be to much of a problem...

Hull away and Wigan anywhere would probably do that job.

Sorry??

I was playing football today we won 3-0 never mind that. I got the news wigan beat city first thing came to my head 2011 Birmingham City :mad: I will have much rather play city in the semi to be honest. I hope we can make the final but I know won't be easy. football sometimes is very unpredictable

As well as Wigan did, the fact is they got through with a big slice of luck and the hideous incompetence of two dreadful defenders in Dimachelis and Clichy. Unless Vermaelen plays, we won't come bearing gifts like that. Hit them fast and hard from the start and they won't live with us.

I really hope arsenal and arsenal fans Don't underestimate Wigan.

Well I certainly won't. I still remember Wigan beating us on away goals in the semis of the League Cup. Okay it was a few years ago but if they can get past us over two legs they can spring a surprise in a one off game. Especially when you look at Wigan's record at the new Wembley and you look at ours :o

Cant help but say that we should take this. There is an expectation for us to finally end this drought, ENORMOUS pressure from the fans too and the players know it and you expect them to be experienced enough to take this.

Wigan are 7th in their league

Sheffield are in league one

Hull wont have their strikers available and we've already beat em this season.

Ill be shocked if we lose this, really shocked.

I was playing football today we won 3-0 never mind that. I got the news wigan beat city first thing came to my head 2011 Birmingham City :mad: I will have much rather play city in the semi to be honest. I hope we can make the final but I know won't be easy. football sometimes is very unpredictable

Is this the only guy unhappy that we are playing a Championship side in the semi-final instead of the team 4th in the Premiership...?

As long as the players dont go into the game(s) with the mind set of 'we have already won the trophy' then im very confident of winning.

Congratulation for your first trophy in years. Fairly confident with this. :)

But again' date=' only Arsene and Arsenal can messed this up.[/quote']

Right. Because let's not forget City, a team worth God knows how much getting knocked out by Wigan twice in consecutive years.

I'm not too confident, but you've got to feel like this is a great opportunity.And to be honest we deserve it. We've had a difficult path, got past Liverpool Tottenham and Everton. We simply deserve it.

Right. Because let's not forget City' date=' a team worth God knows how much getting knocked out by Wigan twice in consecutive years.

I'm not too confident, but you've got to feel like this is a great opportunity.And to be honest we deserve it. We've had a difficult path, got past Liverpool Tottenham and Everton. We simply deserve it.[/quote']

The eventual winner will deserve it. Suspect it will be you though.

Is this the only guy unhappy that we are playing a Championship side in the semi-final instead of the team 4th in the Premiership...?

As long as the players dont go into the game(s) with the mind set of 'we have already won the trophy' then im very confident of winning.

as well as am happy but imaging how embarrassing it will be being knock out by wigan in semi final. but my confident is pretty much low this is arsenal we are taking about you don't know which team will turn up at times. but I think we have massive chances!

tell me who knew wigan will beat city today apart from few wigans fans with hope... just like in 2011 who knew Birmingham City will beat us. just hope we Don't underestimate Wigan

I still remenber 2011 some people came here in this thread saying congrat on winning the league cup before the final but deep inside they were hoping we lose..:P

It is easier for the semis because you get more tickets.

What a great weekend.

Spurs getting spanked.

Us smashing Everton.

Then Wigan....

I wonder if we did win the Cup if everyone would get off our backs?...

Na' date=' they'd probably bang on about how we need to win the league. :rolleyes:

Anyone still think we can win the league?[/quote']

Not with that defeat to Stoke. I think that was the final nail in the coffin. Unless we have a miracle and win all our remaining games I see Chelsea winning it. I'm just hoping we perform well in Munich and make a real game of it. We have nothing to lose so may as well go on an all out attack.

Man City and Chelsea coming up in the league as well as our big NLD. Hoping that defeat and criticism from Sherwood will dent their morale.

Bags all packed' date=' Passport and Euro's ready and Match Ticket safely tucked up.

Leaving for Munich tonight and I'm absolutely buzzing :D[/quote']

hold up that sign sonny.

Thought Ox was very good, he makes many mistakes still but his tenacity to go back and atone evry single time is admirable. nice to see Arteta pumped up and passionate as well.

Rosicky is a mad dog super sub. Its hard to start him in the 3 man AM over Cazorla, Ozil and Walcott when fit (as well as Chambos form), but off the bench when everyone is knackered those cut and drive foreward runs are WOW. He was a massive part of both Grioud goals.

If we dont win the Fa cup from here we dont deserve trophies tbf... The Brum fiasco was atrocious, surely we cant choke form here after a pretty tough run up to this point.