Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Gutless' date=' spineless, terrible, embarrassing, shambolic, wimpish, pitiful. Utter crap.

Szczesny sets the tone with his arrogance. That little drag back in the first minute shows how we're going to play. Sagna clearly wants out. Arteta is worse then my Grandmother and Giroud is a disgrace.[/quote']

Thought you'd be watching The Simpsons bro.

Do you remember a few months ago? You were top of the table and were amused when I said that City and Chelsea were favourites. This is why.

For all infernito talks about City lacking bottle as well...

No I don't remember that as I never said anything like that.

Considering I've back City and Chelsea from day one I don't get how you got those words.

I just find it amusing how you always point the finger at us' date=' when evidence suggests we have plenty of bottle. We've won plenty of trophies recently in less than ideal circumstances.[/quote']

You've won one league, one Fa Cup, that's hardly plenty, is it?

I don't know why you're bringing City into it anyway, i don't give a flying crap.

I just find it amusing how you always point the finger at us' date=' when evidence suggests we have plenty of bottle. We've won plenty of trophies recently in less than ideal circumstances.[/quote']

You most certainly have more "bottle" than Arsenal.

The "less than ideal circumstances" part is somewhat funny though.

Just seen the replay I don't think the shot was even on target... meaning a yellow card for a deliberate hand ball and a penalty would've been sufficient action. Red card is only given when denying a goal or obvious goal scoring opportunity with a hand.

Shambolic refereeing but wouldn't make any difference to the result and the card will get rescinded after anyway - and no doubt the referee will spend the next few weeks refereeing football league matches as punishment.

Do they have the big game mentality away from home. Its clear they dont. There a totally different side away from home. It dosent help when your defense is soo solid and then is shambolic against a little pace. I get theres no Ozil or Walcott , Wilshere or Ramsey but a title is won by a squad and not a starting 11.

I don't think any Arsenal fans gives a hoot about City's "achievements". City have achieved naff all apart from being lucky enough to have been so poor that they seemed an attractive purchase to a Sheikh and then gone on to fiddle sponsorship deals etc...

Just seen the replay I don't think the shot was even on target... meaning a yellow card for a deliberate hand ball and a penalty would've been sufficient action. Red card is only given when denying a goal or obvious goal scoring opportunity with a hand.

Shambolic refereeing but wouldn't make any difference to the result and the card will get rescinded after anyway - and no doubt the referee will spend the next few weeks refereeing football league matches as punishment.

Nonsense, it's all about intention in a goal-scoring opportunity. A referee can't hypothetically formulate his end verdict in the heat of the moment. Intentional hand-ball near/in the penalty box? Straight red.

How can we be so poor? Honestly it hurts as a fan to watch my club play like this. It seems like they don't even care.

Not sure whether we need an overhaul or just players back from injury. Either way it's bleak times for Gooners. Credit once again to our away support, they have been the only good thing today.

How can we be so poor? Honestly it hurts as a fan to watch my club play like this. It seems like they don't even care.

Not sure whether we need an overhaul or just players back from injury. Either way it's bleak times for Gooners. Credit once again to our away support' date=' they have been the only good thing today.[/quote']

Looks more like a general overhaul based on performances against top four sides this season.

Not sure whether we need an overhaul or just players back from injury. Either way it's bleak times for Gooners. Credit once again to our away support' date=' they have been the only good thing today.[/quote']

Szczesny is better than this. Totally poor performance but he ain't just to blame. The defence has been abysmal.

So now you're coming to your senses about an overhaul, When i said we needed at least 5 quality players in to have a little sniff of the title I was shot down.

He's not sorry.

Awful keeping regardless.

Salah makes it 6.

Yeah he has had a bad games, just as bad as our defenders, no worse no better.

I am just waiting for the "Szczesny is good" sarcastic comments aimed at me. I can tell you now it will followed up with a swift F word

So now you're coming to your senses about an overhaul' date=' When i said we needed at least 5 quality players in to have a little sniff of the title I was shot down.

He's not sorry.[/quote']

I don't believe that replacing players makes a good team. It certainly doesn't make good management. If we have Theo, Rambo, Wilshere and a fit Koss I do feel we would of been better equipped. Not that I am making excuses but missing all of our top players is always going to be hard. However 6-0 is just a P take.