Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I don't believe that replacing players makes a good team. It certainly doesn't make good management. If we have Theo' date=' Rambo, Wilshere and a fit Koss I do feel we would of been better equipped. Not that I am making excuses but missing all of our top players is always going to be hard. However 6-0 is just a P take.[/quote']

Chelsea are without players too (Ramires, Willian).

Chelsea are without players too (Ramires' date=' Willian).[/quote']

Hardly their best players. Where as we are missing our top three players.

Also don't try and wind us up with your stupid pics. I never go into any other clubs thread and wind anyone up so why do you? So much for being a staff member.

Also don't try and wind us up with your stupid pics. I never go into any other clubs thread and wind anyone up so why do you? So much for being a staff member.

They're both very underrated.

Be honest, threatening to use the F word is pretty silly. You're very welcome to go into other clubs' threads. They are for discussion of those clubs (and issues surrounding them), not for their fans to have a big love in.

Be honest' date=' threatening to use the F word is pretty silly. You're very welcome to go into other clubs' threads. They are for discussion of those clubs (and issues surrounding them), not for their fans to have a big love in.[/quote']

I said I would tell them to do one if they tried trolling. Only you have trolled. So yes that Big F can go to you... I am a "Bad ass" after all.

That must be the reason why Ramires has the most EPL appearances for CFC this season? He's their rock in the midfield, and Willian has also been really good this season, despite the criticism of playing him instead of Mata.

Yes, Arsenal are missing some of their key players, but Chelsea are not playing their strongest XI either.

Be honest' date=' threatening to use the F word is pretty silly. You're very welcome to go into other clubs' threads. They are for discussion of those clubs (and issues surrounding them), not for their fans to have a big love in.[/quote']

Maybe the issue is that Mourinho has a squad, and has added to it in such a way, that losing starters isn't too big an issue as they can be replaced by players just as good.

Wenger hasn't got anything that resembles enough strength in depth to compete with the likes of Chelsea. Spending £42m on a ghost doesn't exactly help either (I know he's injured currently but he hasn't exactly pushed you into contention over recent months)

That must be the reason why Ramires has the most EPL appearances for CFC this season? He's their rock in the midfield' date=' and Willian has also been really good this season, despite the criticism of playing him instead of Mata.

Yes, Arsenal are missing some of their key players, but Chelsea are not playing their strongest XI either.[/quote']

No he ain't. He's been incredibly inconsistent this season.

That must be the reason why Ramires has the most EPL appearances for CFC this season? He's their rock in the midfield' date=' and Willian has also been really good this season, despite the criticism of playing him instead of Mata.

Yes, Arsenal are missing some of their key players, but Chelsea are not playing their strongest XI either.[/quote']

Sorry but Chelsea have Matic as well, very similar just that he doesn't attack much.

We don't have Theo, the main man on our attack. Ramsey our key CAM so far this season (with Rosicky). Koss wasn't fit and it showed. It's all excuses though they won and we lost. Done.

I will say it again.

If Arsenal don't win the Fa Cup then Wenger should be shown the door.

Luckily you aren't on our board. I ain't going over this again as it's been done to death.

The FA Cup is nothing now days, only good thing will be to end or trophy drought and get the players morale up. Other than that it's a fairly poor cup, nothing to brag about. Specially when teams like Wigan have won it.

No he ain't. He's been incredibly inconsistent this season.

For the times I've seen him, his performances certainly haven't been amiss. I should correct myself though on the EPL appearances, he's got the most total appearances (shared with Hazard) this season, which to me indicates his midfield qualities.

Sorry but Chelsea have Matic as well' date=' very similar just that he doesn't attack much.

We don't have Theo, the main man on our attack. Ramsey our key CAM so far this season (with Rosicky). Koss wasn't fit and it showed. It's all excuses though they won and we lost. Done.[/quote']

Right, but that still doesn't take away the fact that Chelsea were also missing some good players today. Anyway, no point going about all that now.

Luckily you aren't on our board. I ain't going over this again as it's been done to death.

The FA Cup is nothing now days' date=' only good thing will be to end or trophy drought and get the players morale up. Other than that it's a fairly poor cup, nothing to brag about. Specially when teams like Wigan have won it.[/quote']

If the FA Cup is 'nothing', then what else is there for Arsenal this season? It's the only cup they have the squad ability to actually win.

Wigan earnt that win. They beat Manchester City. Very disrespectful to claim them winning has degraded it.

If the FA Cup is 'nothing'' date=' then what else is there for Arsenal this season? It's the only cup they have the squad ability to actually win.

Wigan earnt that win. They beat Manchester City. Very disrespectful to claim them winning has degraded it.[/quote']

There is nothing. The BPL is where we want to be at not the Capital One Cup or FA Cup or Emirates Cup it's 100% BPL.

The others cups would be a welcomed bonus but it's not something to brag about.

If the FA Cup is 'nothing'' date=' then what else is there for Arsenal this season? It's the only cup they have the squad ability to actually win.

Wigan earnt that win. They beat Manchester City. Very disrespectful to claim them winning has degraded it.[/quote']

Just because it's the only trophy they can win this season doesn't mean you just sack the manager because of it. That's just stupid. If Chelsea don't win the league or Champions League that's a season without a trophy, should they sack Mourinho?

There is nothing. The BPL is where we want to be at not the Capital One Cup or FA Cup or Emirates Cup it's 100% BPL.

I wouldn't consider the FA Cup to be a simple 'bonus'. Whilst speaking of a trophy-drought, any trophy, including these "bonuses" count as relevant trophies. If Arsenal was to win the FA Cup, I wouldn't complain if I was an Arsenal supporter.

To be fair... A trophy drought for a top club like Arsenal, any trophy should be a welcome one. Plus, it would cancel out the "Arsenal havent won a trophy for so and so years" comments, pictures etc.

I will say it again.

If Arsenal don't win the Fa Cup then Wenger should be shown the door.

At any top club he wouldn't have lasted half the time he has given his recent trophy record.

The FA Cup is nothing now days' date=' only good thing will be to end or trophy drought and get the players morale up. Other than that it's a fairly poor cup, nothing to brag about. Specially when teams like Wigan have won it.[/quote']

People like you are the reason the FA Cup is viewed as pointless by some clubs. It's a fantastic competition and has huge historical ties that the majority of fans respect and cherish. What you say is incredibly arrogant and smacks of football snobbery. And given your clubs recent success record, I don't really know where that's coming from.

Don't patronise other 'smaller' clubs for winning trophies. Wigan earnt their cup win and fully deserved the success.

Can't wait for Sczezzers' latest selfie...

I'm assuming he didn't have a great game seeing as he let in six.

That's more in line with his level of quality. He's not a world class keeper and for a team wanting to challenge for the title on a regular basis, he's simply not good enough