Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

No your acting like a child.

You can't do this every time somebody enters into a debate' date='

Not everybody is going to agree, hence forum = debate.[/quote']

Are you kidding me?

Get your facts right Ray, I'm allowed my stance on whatever I want. I don't expect people to TELL me what to think. I ain't a child I will think and say as like.

Trust me I'm banned, I made sure of it now please no drama let the thread get back to the match. Thanks

Are you kidding me?

Get your facts right Ray' date=' I'm allowed my stance on whatever I want. I don't expect people to TELL me what to think. I ain't a child I will think and say as like.

Trust me I'm banned, I made sure of it now please no drama let the thread get back to the match. Thanks[/quote']

I'm not telling YOU what to think I am saying what the vast majority will think.

To use one of your quotes get your facts right.

lets talk the match then....what is it like to consistently tonked by any top side away from home??

Who is to blame, happened on numerous occasions now so what is it??

The last time i was on this thread was about 129 pages ago and JCAFC was arguing with everyone.

Some things just never change. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Is unable to take the criticism bestowed on his team and as a consequence reacts like the child that he is.

Going back to the FA Cup' date=' it holds a great deal of prestige to every football fan I speak to. Steeped in history and irrespective of who wins it, every club wants to win it.

If JCAFC has gone out of his way to get banned as not to be allowed back then clearly says a lot about the character of the lad. Good riddance, opposing fans may be able to debate about the club he supports with Arsenal fans on here who are able to take the criticism on the chin.[/font']

Agreed. Is unable to take the criticism bestowed on his team and as a consequence reacts like the child that he is.

Going back to the FA Cup' date=' it holds a great deal of prestige to every football fan I speak to. Steeped in history and irrespective of who wins it, every club wants to win it.

If JCAFC has gone out of his way to get banned as not to be allowed back then clearly says a lot about the character of the lad. Good riddance, opposing fans may be able to debate about the club he supports with Arsenal fans on here who are able to take the criticism on the chin.[/font']

Not that it matters but I ain't leaving due to comments about Arsenal. As I said before look back and see why I am leaving. It has nothing to do with Arsenal and losing today.

I am leaving because I share a view that many people believe in, even on football focus they all said how much the FA Cup has lost its value, however for some reason people think it's just me and then start to have digs.

That's fine say as you like, debate about what you like. However when people keep getting personal with me making personal digs then there ain't much I can do.

Yes I will be banned, but don't judge me like you know me. Who made you god? I have never even had a conversation with you so for you to judge me is a bit strange but that's your view so sure keep it.

Just as a recap as I know there will be a few who post different. I'm leaving because things are being made personal. Staff are inconsistent of to what the rules are. The best members have all left due to this.

Now carry on with the talk about the game as I don't want any drama, thanks.

Regarding FA Cup debate. Maybe in general it has lose so much prestige over the years,but it remain the prestigious cup to win. Let's say Chelsea is in your position this season,with the best possibility to win the trophy is in FA Cup. Even if they don't win in at the end,it wouldn't affect much to them because they have won several trophies in recent years.

It's Arsenal who we talk about. FA Cup trophy after endless years without trophies. How good it would be to lift everyone's morale to the next season

JCAFC, why you getting all stressed out? You're talking to people you dont even know on an online forum about a game. Honestly, it doesnt matter. Who cares? It's not the fact you hold a different view to others that causs agruments its the way you 'say' it. You seem a decent fella but you need to just chill out and chat/debate/banter about football like the majority of us do (minus raz obviously ;)). No need to get all wound up

Gutless' date=' spineless, terrible, embarrassing, shambolic, wimpish, pitiful. Utter crap.

Szczesny sets the tone with his arrogance. That little drag back in the first minute shows how we're going to play. Sagna clearly wants out. Arteta is worse then my Grandmother and Giroud is a disgrace.[/quote']

These were all the things running through my head after the game :eek:

Chelsea are without players too (Ramires' date=' Willian).[/quote']

But they were suspended so it was really their own fault. Injuries are another matter though.

Maybe the issue is that Mourinho has a squad' date=' and has added to it in such a way, that losing starters isn't too big an issue as they can be replaced by players just as good.

Wenger hasn't got anything that resembles enough strength in depth to compete with the likes of Chelsea. Spending £42m on a ghost doesn't exactly help either (I know he's injured currently but he hasn't exactly pushed you into contention over recent months)[/quote']

I second this

JCAFC' date=' why you getting all stressed out? You're talking to people you dont even know on an online forum about a game. Honestly, it doesnt matter. Who cares? It's not the fact you hold a different view to others that causs agruments its the way you 'say' it. You seem a [b']decent fella[/b] but you need to just chill out and chat/debate/banter about football like the majority of us do (minus raz obviously ;)). No need to get all wound up

Yh the focus should be on the football but all too often the subject goes off topic. It really is a turn off.

Where do we go from here?

I really believed we could win the league.

Looks like we'll be finishing 3rd or 4th just like most said we would.

Gutted.

Are you more likely to finish 3rd or 5th. Liverpool are 3 points ahead of you and don't look like slowing down. Meanwhile, Everton have a game in hand and are yet to play you at Goodison.

Personally think you'll finish 4th.

You'd expect more from the highest paid manager in the league :rolleyes:

Highest paid but tactically he ain't even in the top three.

It is astonishing how they just capitulate in the games against the top sides, said it for a long time and until they prove otherwise it just seems to be a fair and repetitive comment.

Mentally fragile I don't think that can be disputed. I have said this for years(not exactly a massive revelation mind you!) but I am not sure they believe they can beat Chelsea and almost certainly Wenger seems to have no answer to Mourinho.

It is astonishing how they just capitulate in the games against the top sides' date=' said it for a long time and until they prove otherwise it just seems to be a fair and repetitive comment.

Mentally fragile I don't think that can be disputed. I have said this for years(not exactly a massive revelation mind you!) but I am not sure they believe they can beat Chelsea and almost certainly Wenger seems to have no answer to Mourinho.[/quote']

They've always been poor against the top teams and until that changes they won't come close to winning the title.

Their games vs the top three:

Beat Liverpool

Lost to City

Drew with Chelsea

Lost to Liverpool

Lost to Chelsea

That's four points from fifteen gained from their title rivals

Our games vs top three:

Lost to Chelsea

Lost to Liverpool

Beat City

Drew with Liverpool

Beat Chelsea

7/15 points. When we have a better record against the big boys than Arsenal, it's pretty worrying.

It's not just Wenger's tactics that are dodgy though, his ability to build a squad is non existent. The over reliance on a slow lumbering centre forward for an entire season is completely nonsensical and unexplainable.

It is astonishing how they just capitulate in the games against the top sides' date=' said it for a long time and until they prove otherwise it just seems to be a fair and repetitive comment.

Mentally fragile I don't think that can be disputed. I have said this for years(not exactly a massive revelation mind you!) but I am not sure they believe they can beat Chelsea and almost certainly Wenger seems to have no answer to Mourinho.[/quote']

A 3 year old could have written that post.