Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Inter say Sagna wants to stay in the PL' date=' which is good news if true :)

(Just hope that means staying with us lol).

Next two games are massive, really cant afford to lose at Goodison as that puts them three points behind with a game in hand. :([/quote']

Yep and the good thing is only Liverpool are the ones that may need and approach him but Johnson has done well in the recent games, so they might not go for Sagna.

Could happen but trying to knock out Zabaleta from the first 11 wont be too appealing I think.

Spot on.

Sagna is a decent full back but Zabaleta consistently over the past few years has been the best RB in the League, Coleman has probably edged him over the course of this season but consistently over a greater period of time Zabaleta has been number one, love his attitude a proper pro.

However a 100k a week wage packet or whatever probably would be appealing, I think when it comes to Sagna wanting to leave it does come down to money on this occasion and he will get offered more away from Arsenal. I don't blame Arsenal on this occasion no point breaking the bank for a 31yr old RB.

However a 100k a week wage packet or whatever probably would be appealing' date=' I think when it comes to Sagna wanting to leave it does come down to money on this occasion and he will get offered more away from Arsenal. I don't blame Arsenal on this occasion no point breaking the bank for a 31yr old RB.[/quote']

He'll get 100k somewhere like PSG cause they can do with him. I dont think he'll get 100k at man city, hes not worth that much to them when not even zabaletas on that much. However if you ask me if I would give him 100k, then I would to keep him at Arsenal. Its important he stays, instead of making a new RB adapt to the squad.

He'll get 100k somewhere like PSG cause they can do with him. I dont think he'll get 100k at man city' date=' hes not worth that much to them when not even zabaletas on that much. However if you ask me if I would give him 100k, then I would to keep him at Arsenal. Its important he stays, instead of making a new RB adapt to the squad.[/quote']

I see what your saying but I don't think he is that vital that he is worth those kinda figures spoken about, he probably will get them somewhere else as on a free clubs will pay him more in Wages not to mention I would Maine a very healthy signing on fee.

I think if he was gunna stay at Arsenal he would have signed by now, I think he will be off.

Inter say Sagna wants to stay in the PL' date=' which is good news if true :)

(Just hope that means staying with us lol).

Next two games are massive, really cant afford to lose at Goodison as that puts them three points behind with a game in hand. :([/quote']

Who gives a flying crap? It's 4th for god's sake.

Gutted to be honest.

After the first half we should be positive.

Much better performance in the second half. The pace and movement was there from the midfielders. Im happy with a point after the previous two games and should give the players confidence again.

Another game where Girouds lack of pace really goes against us though. Hes just not good enough against the best teams in the Country.

Had em all up against the wall in the 2nd, Im pleased with that reaction. Im just not happy about Podolski losing that ball for the first goal and the defence not busting a gut to cover. Podolski and Giroud couldve also won it for us but a point against a side like man city is not one that Im gonna be unhappy about.

Taking everything into account that is not a bad point. Its certainly not enough to challenge for the title but its enough for Wenger to get himself out of the limelight and ease the pressure. Whether that is a good or bad thing I don't know.

Also reports from Sky Germany suggest we are signing Josip Drmic. Slightly embarrassed to say I hadn't heard of him before today even though he's scored 16 goals in 27 Bundesliga games this season. :o

Taking everything into account that is not a bad point. Its certainly not enough to challenge for the title but its enough for Wenger to get himself out of the limelight and ease the pressure. Whether that is a good or bad thing I don't know.

Also reports from Sky Germany suggest we are signing Josip Drmic. Slightly embarrassed to say I hadn't heard of him before today even though he's scored 16 goals in 27 Bundesliga games this season. :o

If hes quick lets get him :)