Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Drmic + big name striker = good

Drmic on his own = bad

Hes not a champions league striker or anything but Drmic could develop into a good striker here' date=' however, we need someone whos gonna score 20+ goals straight away next season.[/quote']

That's kind of the impression I got from my five minutes of browsing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have said Remy would be a main striker for you. I'm not convinced he's the one.

That's kind of the impression I got from my five minutes of browsing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have said Remy would be a main striker for you. I'm not convinced he's the one.

If we miss out on Costa, then Remy wouldnt be a bad option in my opinion, he'd be the best one at that point but we should try out best to get Costa first.

If we miss out on Costa' date=' then Remy wouldnt be a bad option in my opinion, he'd be the best one at that point but we should try out best to get Costa first.[/quote']

Yh Costa would probably be my first choice but its unlikely to happen lets be honest. I agree though Remy might not be a bad option as a last resort but I wouldn't pay over the odds for him. Would try and get him on the cheap for say £10m or so.

I personally think Remy would be excellent at Arsenal, exactly the type of forward you need. He has shown how much quality he has in lets face it a Newcastle side that isn't exactly over flowing with attacking creative talent. With the likes of Cazorla and Ozil behind him i think he would excell.

Nice deal for Drmic if it's true although does that mean Campbell is definately out the door in the summer?

Why do you say that?

He has nearly a goal every other start for each season in his career so far.

yes germany league not premier league remember padolski was just as good! if you see the way he plays in the premier league he won't have those chances defenders are much smarter. I think it just a waste of money

only think is good about him is really quick and skillful

yes germany league not premier league remember padolski was just as good! if you see the way he plays in the premier league he won't have those chances defenders are much smarter. I think it just a waste of money

So a good attacking player then :confused:

Podolski wasn't that good, he was terrible at Bayern which is why he got shipped off to Koln. Didn't have a very good first season there but then picked up the next two.

Podolski hasn't been very good at bayern either,Podolski destined to play in a big team.He has to play in a small one where he's the center,the captain.the main man,where he feels like being the main man.Otherwise,when Podo played for you he's been decent.

Drmic's not exceptional,I agree but he has a good feeling for goal.

So a good attacking player then :confused:

Podolski wasn't that good' date=' he was terrible at Bayern which is why he got shipped off to Koln. Didn't have a very good first season there but then picked up the next two.[/quote']

bro Arsenal need striker that can score goals in important games and when we need him more. someone like falcao, diego costa, cavani, aguero, van persie, highuan even suarez lol ( yes am using them as an example) not another kids that won't make much of a different.

bro Arsenal need striker that can score goals in important games and when we need him more. someone like falcao' date=' diego costa, cavani, aguero, van persie, highuan even suarez lol ( yes am using them as an example) not another kids that won't make much of a different.[/quote']

I agree you do need a striker like that.

I was just wondering why you thought Drmic was rubbish and you said because he plays in germany and is very quick and skill full, confusing.

Argh its so frustrating even after what happened at the Bridge we had an opportunity to get back in the title race. If we had hung on against Swansea and then nicked a win against City we would be right in there. I would've perhaps backed us because of the fixtures we've got. But 4th place it is then. :(

Klopp only has one plan and when that plan fails he is pretty inept at a plan B. Sounds perfect for us.

From a continuity standpoint of course.

You are totally inept if you believe that.

EDIT: No point to talk about Klopp anyway.Your chances to get him are down to zero.

Klopp only has one plan and when that plan fails he is pretty inept at a plan B. Sounds perfect for us.

From a continuity standpoint of course.

That's something Dortmund fans have started to mention as well. Their system is completely decoded and Klopp refuses to play differently. That's why any half-decent team can beat them these days. They were at their best without the ball but give them the ball and sit deep and they don't know what to do.

I do think Arsenal and Klopp would be a good fit though. You have got very quick attacking players, good Centre-Backs, inept left-backs and are used to losing your best players every season as well ;)

In all seriousness though, there is nothing left to do for him at Dortmund and I don't think he is the sheikh club kinda guy. And I reckon he fancies managing a bigger club with a little bit more funds as well. I'd like to see how he does in the EPL.