Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Terrific signing from Arsenal!

Sanchez could be a real threat for you going forward. Nice to see that Wenger is willing to spend a bit now on top players rather than skimping which should make Arsenal a more competitive force next season.

Also is hilarious how many Liverpool fans were sure of Sanchez joining in the Suarez deal and now they'll only get cash which won't currently buy them what they need cos what they need is now a Gunner and a goner.

Quality signing though!

Exactly what I was thinking? It's as f it wasn't even finished' date=' Was expecting a lot more than that....[/quote']

It was pretty good how they did it over the water but i would of at least expected some sort of preview on a number of first team players in the flesh. Would of been a good opening to a proper kit reveal, kinda rubbish in the end LOL

Did hope for Sanchez and maybe Debuchy.

First time in long time i'm envious about Arsenal transfer. Alexis will be a great buy,hard to see how he can fail. His character probably what Arsenal miss until today. Great work rate and determination,nice skill and directness,he'll improve anyone in the league so it's definitely nice from Arsenal to get him

About time Wenger started spending on worthy players' date=' good buy, but he can easily be a flop.[/i']

How can he easily be a flop if he's a "good buy" and a "worthy player"? He's easily the best big-money signing of this transfer window - proven, in form and all that for a reasonably good price too.

Costa - raging bull/rhino with injury problems.

Fabregas - CFC hoping for some kind of resurrection.

Herrera & Shaw - unproven, big risk considering the circumstances.

Lallana - overpriced for what he's going to bring to the team.

If Fernando is also considered as a big-money signing, I'd put him as a very close second.

About time Wenger started spending on worthy players' date=' good buy, but he can easily be a flop.[/i']

Another great post out of you Tony lad. Keep it up.

How can he easily be a flop if he's a "good buy" and a "worthy player"? He's easily the best big-money signing of this transfer window - proven' date=' in form and all that for a reasonably good price too.

Costa - raging bull/rhino with injury problems.

Fabregas - CFC hoping for some kind of resurrection.

Herrera & Shaw - unproven, big risk considering the circumstances.

Lallana - overpriced for what he's going to bring to the team.

If Fernando is also considered as a big-money signing, I'd put him as a very close second.[/quote']

Pretty well summed up. I honestly don't know what United were thinking with Herrera.

Anyways, ohh boy what a signing. I'm more existed about this than I was about Ozil. I hope he starts up front and to be honest I think that's one of the main reasons he has signed for us, wanting to play as a striker. There's talk of Cazorla leaving, I'd be devastated if that happens, he's one of my favorite players.

Bring in Khedira and we're sorted.

Ya agree,much more impressive signing than Ozil,but if Ozil could get his act together,Arsenal could have him in the middle of the three,Cazorla on one wing,Sanchez on the other.If they get Khedira to play alongside Ramsey,well,Arsenal would only be a decent striker away from winning the league..