Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

take a look at stat of why we dont need khedira wow even arteta is better than him in DM position. we need a ball winner. khedira never averaged above two tackles per game in any season and he placed 98th in La Liga for tackles per match). to make it worse is an injury prone player. we need a ball winner like flamini. for me we should sign Lars Bender or Morgan Schneiderlin

436286.jpg

take a look at stat of why we dont need khedira wow even arteta is better than him in DM position. we need a ball winner. khedira never averaged above two tackles per game in any season and he placed 98th in La Liga for tackles per match). to make it worse is an injury prone player. we need a ball winner like flamini. for me we should sign Lars Bender or Morgan Schneiderlin

436286.jpg

Khedira's 13 games vs Arteta 31... Crystal Ball makes me think that if Khedira was in the team and played that amount of games his stats would be right up there.

Don't reject quality even if he's not a natural DM.

Khedira's 13 games vs Arteta 31... Crystal Ball makes me think that if Khedira was in the team and played that amount of games his stats would be right up there.

Don't reject quality even if he's not a natural DM.

You could also argue that there is less tackling in La Liga than in the Premier League.

I think some people are getting confused saying we need a 'DM'. Flamini would be defined as a 'DM'. We need a midfielder who has power, technique, energy and tactical awareness. There's not many players around who ticks all these boxes. Bender is an option but I would be judging him from a handful of games tbh. I like Schneiderlin too but is he strong enough physically? We need a BEAST!

You could also argue that there is less tackling in La Liga than in the Premier League.

I think some people are getting confused saying we need a 'DM'. Flamini would be defined as a 'DM'. We need a midfielder who has power' date=' technique, energy and tactical awareness[/b']. There's not many players around who ticks all these boxes. Bender is an option but I would be judging him from a handful of games tbh. I like Schneiderlin too but is he strong enough physically? We need a BEAST!

We have that is name is Aaron Ramsey.

I think you guys will be surprise how bad of signing khedira may became with his injury record and the wage is asking. I honestly think if we want to replace arteta. khedira is definitely not the answer in my opinion

I would love Khedira and Ramsey together, both full of energy with Khedira I think being the bigger presence and stronger but Ramsey better technically, it would be a good combo. Lots of energy and speed involved as well. He is injury prone though and going by his recent seasons, would probably only provide 20 games a season.

We have that is name is Aaron Ramsey.

I think you guys will be surprise how bad of signing khedira may became with his injury record and the wage is asking. I honestly think if we want to replace arteta. khedira is definitely not the answer in my opinion

Funny thing is I was thinking of Ramsey when I said that :P I did say before all we need another Aaron Ramsey just in case one gets injured. But a player similar to him wouldn't go amiss, maybe less attacking but more physical.

They should be similar to Ramsey in the four areas I said before, he showed an abundance of energy, technique time and time again, tactical awareness when making runs and has improved immensely on the physical front.

Updates : Bellerin and Akpom are quality. Afobe is poop.

To be fair if you know your stuff on Arsenal (not talking to you here Mar) then you would know this lol.

Afobe is terrible and probably couldnt get into most League 1 teams.

And that discussion with Arteta and Sami wow , Its like comparing the quality of Top class Champagne (Sami) to a warm open Tesco value Bitter with the bottle open (Arteta). If you think Arteta is better than Sami then you need your head checked :P

How were Diaby and Olsson?

Diaby was ok' date=' you can see he's not up to full fitness. But then again, I don't think we've ever seen a fully fit Diaby. Olsson was average in my opinion, though he scored a nice goal.

To be fair if you know your stuff on Arsenal (not talking to you here Mar) then you would know this lol.

Afobe is terrible and probably couldnt get into most League 1 teams.

And that discussion with Arteta and Sami wow , Its like comparing the quality of Top class Champagne (Sami) to a warm open Tesco value Bitter with the bottle open (Arteta). If you think Arteta is better than Sami then you need your head checked :P

Haha.. I knew that already but seeing no one was posting anything I thought I would. Bellerin was really good for Watford last season and is quite clearly already twice as good as Jenkinson will ever be. I knew Akpom was decent, but he's now got more pace about his game and great trickery.

Sources? As in all over the usual internet trash sites?
Only place ive seen it on is Arseblog.

I dont see any truth in it though.

'O Jogo', which I imagine is a Portuguese paper of some sort, reports this too, although I have absolutely no clue how trustworthy they are.