Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

"Wenger made it clear after Arsenal game that he has signed Calum Chambers as a centre back or central midfielder - not really a right back"

With Jenkinson out on loan.. Looks like we will be seeing Bellerin as our 2nd choice RB.

My family sent my a new puma shirt to China for my birthday. Finally arrived :D love puma' date=' I havn't bothered with a jersey for a number of years. I used to have just about every one growing up. C'mon Alexis. I feel good about the season.[/quote']

I felt really good too until I saw how shocking Giroud can be in the Monaco game.

i actualy thought alexis was really good, offers a real threat up front, and allows us to play a faster counter-attacking game. his dooged work rate and chasing was very good. Made some poor decisions and stuff but looked good.

Chambers looked solid at CB (dont mind him as 3rd choice) and Debuchy was okay.

Arteta and Monreal gave me the most dissapointment, as well as Giroud, However the positive is none of those 3 *should* be first choice this season.

I like

Debuchy-Kos-Mert-Gibbs

Ramsey - (new DM plz)/Flamini/Arteta/Wilshere/Diaby Miracle??

Walcott Ozil Cazorla

Alexis

Ox and Campbell both great sub/rotational options for wings and If we need Girouds height Alexis can drop to wing.

i actualy thought alexis was really good' date=' offers a real threat up front, and allows us to play a faster counter-attacking game. his dooged work rate and chasing was very good. Made some poor decisions and stuff but looked good.

Chambers looked solid at CB (dont mind him as 3rd choice) and Debuchy was okay.

Arteta and Monreal gave me the most dissapointment, as well as Giroud, However the positive is none of those 3 *should* be first choice this season.

I like

Debuchy-Kos-Mert-Gibbs

Ramsey - (new DM plz)/Flamini/Arteta/Wilshere/Diaby Miracle??

Walcott Ozil Cazorla

Alexis

Ox and Campbell both great sub/rotational options for wings and If we need Girouds height Alexis can drop to wing.[/quote']

Would drop Cazorla for Rosicky. Seems we always get attacked on the left when Cazorla plays there.

I have a bad feeling we may lose either Padolski or joel campbell :mad:

I mean look at this padolski, giroud, alexis, walcott, chamberlin, sanogo,carzola, Campbell one of them is going to leaves us. l will be a extremely surprise if the all stayed by the end of transfer windows

I feel Podolski is surplus to requirements now with the wingers we have. We should start focusing on brining in Ox and Campbell as the regular wingers and Santi can be the back up. Santi might leave but we can refuse to sell him. The rest are very good and will progress with us. I actually can see Joel getting the nod to start in right wing while Walcott is out.

I have a bad feeling we may lose either Padolski or joel campbell :mad:

I mean look at this padolski' date=' giroud, alexis, walcott, chamberlin, sanogo,carzola, Campbell one of them is going to leaves us. l will be a extremely surprise if the all stayed by the end of transfer windows[/quote']

What do you mean, you think Wenger will disband one of them?

I feel Podolski is surplus to requirements now with the wingers we have. We should start focusing on brining in Ox and Campbell as the regular wingers and Santi can be the back up. Santi might leave but we can refuse to sell him. The rest are very good and will progress with us. I actually can see Joel getting the nod to start in right wing while Walcott is out.

Kinda agree, although I really like his personallity and he is good on his day. I dont think he will be sold though as hes still a good third choice striker or lm.

Theres also Gnabry who can play on the wing. He probably needs to be loaned out somewhere decent.

Cazorla may leave' date=' he didn't seem interested in either Emirates Cup game and his body language said it all.

Been linked back to Spain a lot.[/quote']

Arshavin Part Two! Said it last season, He ain't up to the job at LW he can't cope in the Premierleague in that position.

I don't want Cazorla to leave but if plonker is going to continue to play him outwide we may as well get rid.

Definitely not great' date=' possibly decent when fully fit and with some match-rhythm. Besides, he has one year on his contract remaining. Taking that into consideration, 4M tops.[/quote']

Bit more respect for your club captain hey ;)

He was great not so long ago , form drops and expect someone to take your place. Selling him wont be the worst thing .

TBH I am happy to see TV leaving, His attitude hasn't been right for a while and in games last season he was bad.

Hasn't been the same player since Nakhi Wells had him on toast in the Bradford-Arsenal game his form and confidence dropped after that game.

Linked to Agger as a replacement today but he's another player in the TV boat so not sure that would happen.

Bit more respect for your club captain hey ;)

He was great not so long ago ' date=' form drops and expect someone to take your place. Selling him wont be the worst thing .[/quote']

Don't take this the wrong way but you're forming your opinion on what people in the media tell you. If you'd watched him week in, week out, i promise you you would not be saying that. He is totally and utterly crap.

TBH I am happy to see TV leaving' date=' His attitude hasn't been right for a while and in games last season he was bad.

Hasn't been the same player since Nakhi Wells had him on toast in the Bradford-Arsenal game his form and confidence dropped after that game.

Linked to Agger as a replacement today but he's another player in the TV boat so not sure that would happen.[/quote']

He was a great player for us before the big injury when he was out for over a season. You can't doubt the quality he showed before that injury, when he came back he could never get back to that level. He lost that drive he had even in his shooting I remember :D

How can he be our worst or one of our worst players in the last 10 years? He even got in PFA Team of the Season before the injury. He was class. But the key word is 'was'. We should let him go and I would personally try to sign Nastasic rather than Agger.

He was a great player for us before the big injury when he was out for over a season. You can't doubt the quality he showed before that injury' date=' when he came back he could never get back to that level. He lost that drive he had even in his [b']shooting [/b]I remember :D

How can he be our worst or one of our worst players in the last 10 years? He even got in PFA Team of the Season before the injury. He was class. But the key word is 'was'. We should let him go and I would personally try to sign Nastasic rather than Agger.

Good defenders don't shoot. Not regularly at any rate.