Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

charity shield for me should be league winner of previous season v new champions if it's same club who won previously then go to the fa cup winner. I dunno just find it pointless right now , not that what i said would make it any less pointless.

Yes it is but most people say its just a friendly which I think is kind of silly tbh. We worked hard to win the FA Cup and City worked hard to win the league to get here..

i think while it is definitely a trophy its accepted that teams rarely field a full strength team as their players are often tired over the summer, new transfers may not have arrived or be eligible yet and the competition lacks any real financial rewards compared to others.

that said, city are still a very good team so beating them is far from easy and beating a team like that is still important and a positive no doubt.

really surprised how dominant you lot have been, city havn't even got out their half...

Loving social media, playing well with fresh legs and take the lead.

Apparently....

We are only winning because City have been told by rest of the PL to let us win so Wenger thinks he has bought enough, not the fact that Boyata is playing and City are playing Clicy at RB not Richards...

sanchez decision making is a bit sloopy but his working so hard

sanogo two assist wow!!

so far not bad

Sanogo needs to learn the offside trap, Plenty of times Sanchez couldve played him through. Just look at the 2nd goal both done well.

All hopes gone now with Monreal on great stuff.