Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Christ I feel sorry for Everton' date=' they deserved 3 points... :o

[b']NOT. GONNA. COMPLAIN. HAHAHA[/b] What a let off :o:o:D

Not sure,Everton were poor in the second half.I still think those problems are there with Arsenal,BUT,you have to give them credit for getting something out of the game.They could easily have one point on the board,instead they have four.

Credit where it is due fantastic persistence and determination to come back when all seemed lost.

Still same problems with Arsenal IMO and we all know what they are but can't do anything but credit the will and determination to get something when you are not playing well, good sign.

Giroud is and always should be an impact sub. Get in a striker and a DM. TBH those first 80 mins were exactly same old Arsenal against big sides, also still not letting Wenger off with the way he lined up.

Credit to the lads for the come back, we never gave up, similar to CP except we couldnt get the win.

Two big defining moments in the game for me, Girouds miss and the linesman decision to not flag. We couldve easily won it.

Planet earth :rolleyes: he did he was tracking back! something he doesn't do often

If he tracked back properly Coleman would never have scored the first, Coleman just ran off him.....:o:o

A poor display by Ozil yet again IMO, Giroud was the game changer on your behalf. Said it last week IMO he should always play he is by far the best striker you have, yes he don't do it every week but he has the best skill set and ability to play the role.

love how fans from different team love to came here trying to find all the bad things about Arsenal. :D I wish l could do the same thing but nah :P

Mate it's your own fans doing that....read the last two-three pages

All the opposition fans on here like myself, Keith etc all praised Arsenal and there charachter to come back when they were playing poo which shows great determination and will.

This is the problem with this thread at times your so sensitive :o:o

Mate it's your own fans doing that....read the last two-three pages

All the opposition fans on here like myself' date=' Keith etc all praised Arsenal and there charachter to come back when they were playing poo which shows great determination and will.

This is the problem with this thread at times your so sensitive :o:o[/quote']

I know man. we are too sensitive (me) :P we hate other fans talking bad about how players and team. we don't take nicely it if l am honest

but this will probably be a massive point for us! although we didn't deserve to take draw or a win

Summary of the game/arsenal according to Dom.

1. First half we were ok unlucky to be 2-0 down but we did not create a single chance. We lacked fluency and had no idea how to get at Everton.

2. Second half we started brightly and bringing on Giroud so early to be a focal point actually proved a good sub (I wasnt happy to see Sanchez off)

3. Ozil was terrible today , He cant play the winger role as he dosent track back , The only time where he needed to follow through and track he didnt Seamus scored. He was useless defending and attacking today :P

4. This may not go down well but we need to take Jack out of the side , Buy a DM to go with Ramsey and Ozil/Cazorla further forward centrally they have to play Centre!. As Jack brings nothing to the team whatsoever at the moment.

5. I want to see more of Joel , He looked alright but I want to see more.

6. Very happy Arsenal showed guts and fully praise the team for the fightback.

7. Didnt play well again today but very happy to get the point and it shows we could be moving forward on the mental side at least :)

8. We need another CB for sure!

Will be happy with a point tomorrow' date=' Saying that Barkley has been the best player on the pitch the last couple of games we have played against them and he is missing.

Scoredraw I reckon.[/quote']

Got the scoredraw right and yes I am very happy with a point.

9/10 times we would lose that game today, shocking start to the season performance wise since the Community Shield.

Need to improve ahead of Besiktas Wednesday.

I thought we were comfortably the better team without playing 'well' as such. I'd quite readily beat Steven Naismith with a golf club and the referee was awful beyond belief. If we were Chelsea, neither of those goals would have happened as decisions would have gone the other way. This is an irrefutable fact. Szczesny's failed to learn anything and Wilshere is still irrelevant. And whatever Wenger's thinking was to play Mertesacker on the left side of central defence i.e next to Monreal. We must have had the slowest half a side of a defence in the history of football. I thought we were reasonably fluent offensively, and this with a completely useless central midfield pairing, and Everton didn't do much to hurt a patched up defence when they weren't being gifted goals. Overall, despite my whinging, a good result and good to get this game out the way.