Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

According to Serbian paper Sportski žurnal' date=' Arsenal will sign Nikola Zigic (:o) on a one-year deal subject to a medical.

From what I've read, [i']Sportski žurnal[/i] is one of the most reliable sources of news in Serbia. You can read the translated version of the article via the dodgy Google translate here. :)

Arsene's getting a bit desperate here. Heskey's still a free agent. :P

Arsenal were actually linked with a move for Zigic back in 2006, but Arsene preferred Lord Bendtner over him.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-why-i-don-t-want-to-buy-nikola-zigic

Being compared to Zigic?! No wonder Bendtner's career went downhill. ;)

LOL if you actually believe this :P

I have more chance of winning the lottery then Arsenal offering Nicola Zigic a One Year Contract.

LOL if you actually believe this :P

I have more chance of winning the lottery then Arsenal offering Nicola Zigic a One Year Contract.

Lets me honest it's not out of reach you know what Wengers like, If its not Zigic it'll be somebody else.

Remember Källstrom..... And......... The rest, you go could go on and on.

Off to the Emirates tonight, A much bigger game now then when I purchased my ticket :P

Think Ox will put a shift in tonight and we will win 2-0 is my prediction :rolleyes:

Szczesny

Debuchy Chambers Koscielny Monreal

Flamini

Ox Ozil Wilshere Santi

Sanchez

Is what I predict we will go with tonight with Arteta,Ramsey and Giroud out.

Not sure is Sanogo is over his injury either.

Lets me honest it's not out of reach you know what Wengers like' date=' If its not Zigic it'll be somebody else.

Remember Källstrom..... And......... The rest, you go could go on and on.[/quote']

Can hardly see us signing a striker who struggles to hold down a place in a struggling Championship side its never going to happen.

Some reports today linking us to Falcao (On a year loan with option to buy).

I find it hard to beleive, mainly as I dont get why they would loan out there big player unless there in financial problems. Also the loan is suppose to cost £20mill so dont see Wenger going down that route.

Can hardly see us signing a striker who struggles to hold down a place in a struggling Championship side its never going to happen.

We've done a lot worse than Zigic though? Park-Chu Young comes to mind and 294 other players before him.

What I'm saying is it would hardly be a surprise if we got someone like Zigic it's practically in Wengers blood.

Feeling nervous about tonight!

We've done a lot worse than Zigic though? Park-Chu Young comes to mind and 294 other players before him.

What I'm saying is it would hardly be a surprise if we got someone like Zigic it's practically in Wengers blood.

I agree but those were times when cash was hard up due to the stadium re-payments.

We are now in a position where we can spend some cash which is why I fully expect us to do some more business in this window and be aiming our sights higher then Nicola bloody Zigic (no english source has confirmed this story anyhow)

I'm not nervous at the moment may get a little nervous once i get to my seat mind you.

Well we knew that we were hardly gonna see Park in the line up but Zigic... Damn! I think Ill have to buy anti depressants if he moves here.

Flamini has been excellent, but the forward decision making/ team understanding is awful.

Wilshere and the ox are the only 2 who seem to know where each other are.

Cazorla, Ozil and Snachez indivdiually amazing players, but they are just not on the same wavelength.

Super lucky not to be 1-0 down to a pen.

Good job you brought your own Ref so far, he absolutely bottled it twice in that half,

Vital breakthrough before half time though decent play by Wilshere in what has been a lacklustre performance so far.

If it is still 1-0 with ten mins or so left can see this getting very edgy, although fully expect you will go on and win fairly comfy.