Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Odd performance. A lot of individuals to be happy with in a collectively mediocre one. Alexis, Kos, Wilshere, Debuchy and Santi were all good or very good. For whatever reason, we just didn't kill them off but they didn't trouble us massively. We were the cause of our own problems. I think we'll see better performances now.

Pedro Proença' date=' Last 9 Games 39 Yellows and 5 Reds.

From what I've seen of him at the World Cup I'd say he's a pretty decent ref.[/quote']

That referee was beyond a joke. Love to know his thought process on some of the penalty shouts' date=' non-fouls and particularly the red and Chambers' yellow :confused:[/quote']

The ref had a decent but slightly dodgy game and the cards are just racking up after today!

Honestly thought Besiktas were going to have us, No finger nails left after tonight!

Wenger apparently did THAT smile when asked about Falcao. The same one we saw when he asked if Ozil was coming in.

I'll just throw it in here :D don't shoot the messenger (I got it from twitter - the most reliable transfer source on the internet).

Don't get my hopes up. :(

Also hearing we're very close to signing Toby Alderweireld.

Ditto but more likely. :D

Wilshere looked a different player tonight, however the fact is that he should have cost us a penalty against Everton and the same tonight. His reckless (less?) challenges have always been a slight issue but when you consider that had they been picked up they could have cost us a point in the league and our place in the CL we need to thank our lucky stars. :o

Here's to the last 16 boys! Crash and burn! :P

besiktas_zps58ab0dd5.jpg

Was 8 seats away from the Besiktas fans last night' date=' boy they were a lively bunch.

Great atmosphere but we were clinging on for dear life at the end of the game.

Thought it would be a close one but that was a little too close for comfort.[/quote']

Looked a bit more full than that on tv but wow that's empty.. in before idiots saying 'it's before the game'.. I know

Looked a bit more full than that on tv but wow that's empty.. in before idiots saying 'it's before the game'.. I know

took this picture about 7.15ish Emirates always fills up late.

Besiktas were all in the ground by 7 I think, making the most of there day out.