Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

besiktas_zps58ab0dd5.jpg

Was 8 seats away from the Besiktas fans last night' date=' boy they were a lively bunch.

Great atmosphere but we were clinging on for dear life at the end of the game.

Thought it would be a close one but that was a little too close for comfort.[/quote']

Looked a bit more full than that on tv but wow that's empty.. in before idiots saying 'it's before the game'.. I know

Looked a bit more full than that on tv but wow that's empty.. in before idiots saying 'it's before the game'.. I know

took this picture about 7.15ish Emirates always fills up late.

Besiktas were all in the ground by 7 I think, making the most of there day out.

54% Think Falcao is the best thing of Columbia. 46% think its Shakira.... just putting this out there.

ermm pretty sure 99% would think its Snow

Hutchinson in midfield for Besiktas has been exceptional so far' date=' the exact type of player you need in that DM area of your side.

First time I have really seen him play if this is par for the course he is an extremely useful player.[/quote']

thanks. i thought i did alright too

Surprisingly good match from you lot last night. Happy for you, and somehow have to be happy for CL, because Arsenal seriously is more needed there than most clubs, surely more than Besiktas (no offence), but it also annoyingly was second time 2 matches that betting against Arsenal looked like a good idea but lost me money. To my defence, it was pretty close to go correct both times. You were not far from losing to Everton, and although you clearly outplayed Besiktas, the draw and both teams to score was maybe not further than one justifiable penalty away.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9445802/wenger-not-expecting-to-sign-a-striker

I just don't believe him, Every time Falcao is mentioned he smiles and has admitted anything done will be secretive I believe we will sign someone on deadline day.

He has admitted we are active in the market and will be until the final hour on Monday.

Fingers crossed its typical Wenger trying to fool the press and we sign someone well at least 2 players ideally.

After you have been linked with Rabiot a fair bit i've seen today in L'Equipe that a deal for him with Roma is more or less completed.

Not sure you really need him anyway so no big loss if true.

Going to be interesting to see if you do bring anyone in on deadline day, personally i'm still hoping for a Zigic deal :P

After you have been linked with Rabiot a fair bit i've seen today in L'Equipe that a deal for him with Roma is more or less completed.

Not sure you really need him anyway so no big loss if true.

Going to be interesting to see if you do bring anyone in on deadline day' date=' personally i'm still hoping for a Zigic deal :P[/quote']

you know it will be, just look at the last window..

Kim Kallstrom. and he was injured :o