Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

54% Think Falcao is the best thing of Columbia. 46% think its Shakira.... just putting this out there.

ermm pretty sure 99% would think its Snow

Hutchinson in midfield for Besiktas has been exceptional so far' date=' the exact type of player you need in that DM area of your side.

First time I have really seen him play if this is par for the course he is an extremely useful player.[/quote']

thanks. i thought i did alright too

Surprisingly good match from you lot last night. Happy for you, and somehow have to be happy for CL, because Arsenal seriously is more needed there than most clubs, surely more than Besiktas (no offence), but it also annoyingly was second time 2 matches that betting against Arsenal looked like a good idea but lost me money. To my defence, it was pretty close to go correct both times. You were not far from losing to Everton, and although you clearly outplayed Besiktas, the draw and both teams to score was maybe not further than one justifiable penalty away.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9445802/wenger-not-expecting-to-sign-a-striker

I just don't believe him, Every time Falcao is mentioned he smiles and has admitted anything done will be secretive I believe we will sign someone on deadline day.

He has admitted we are active in the market and will be until the final hour on Monday.

Fingers crossed its typical Wenger trying to fool the press and we sign someone well at least 2 players ideally.

After you have been linked with Rabiot a fair bit i've seen today in L'Equipe that a deal for him with Roma is more or less completed.

Not sure you really need him anyway so no big loss if true.

Going to be interesting to see if you do bring anyone in on deadline day, personally i'm still hoping for a Zigic deal :P

After you have been linked with Rabiot a fair bit i've seen today in L'Equipe that a deal for him with Roma is more or less completed.

Not sure you really need him anyway so no big loss if true.

Going to be interesting to see if you do bring anyone in on deadline day' date=' personally i'm still hoping for a Zigic deal :P[/quote']

you know it will be, just look at the last window..

Kim Kallstrom. and he was injured :o

Arsenal reaches 27 M for William Carvalho. Sporting willing to sell under the 35 M tab if there are certain Arsenal players involved (Gnabry and Coquelin amongst the wanted)

ill be in the minority here but i really think for 27 million its a massive waste of money for Arsenal he's a good player but relatively unproven in my opinion and 27m is a huge huge risk

Really mate??? Ah....that's excellent news' date=' although I'll believe it when he's holding the jersey up.....[/quote']

Those are the latest over here on the media :D

ill be in the minority here but i really think for 27 million its a massive waste of money for Arsenal he's a good player but relatively unproven in my opinion and 27m is a huge huge risk

Yeah it would be a gamble given the relatively high fee, but he has delivered everytime he climbed a step (from Brugges to 1st team Sporting and when assuming starting lineup in the NT). I'm of course biased, but I think the risks here are minimal for Arsenal and it's very good value money