Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

So after being rested last night do you think Ozil is going to really turn it on against Aston Villa at the weekend?
I was right. The lad just needed to sleep during the week and then play in his actual position. Baffling.

Well you weren't really right were you since you asked the question rather than making the statement that he would play well! :P

Funny how as soon as Ozil plays centrally you absolutely walk a game

Hopefullt Wenger realises now that he has to play as the number 10. He is useless as a wide player, but in the middle is so good with his passing.

Looking forward to the North Londron Derby, should be a cracker as always. Perfect performance going into that game.

Hopefullt Wenger realises now that he has to play as the number 10. He is useless as a wide player' date=' but in the middle is so good with his passing.

Looking forward to the North Londron Derby, should be a cracker as always. Perfect performance going into that game.[/quote']

I'm amazed Wenger doesn't see it. Özil's a liability when wide. When he plays centrally, 9 times out of 10 he's the best player on the pitch. He was phenomenal at Real, that talent doesn't just disappear.

Hopefullt Wenger realises now that he has to play as the number 10. He is useless as a wide player' date=' but in the middle is so good with his passing.

Looking forward to the North Londron Derby, should be a cracker as always. Perfect performance going into that game.[/quote']

You would have thought then when he payed 50mill for him!

Funny how as soon as Ozil plays centrally you absolutely walk a game

Funny how so many suddenly think he is the second coming of God after half the Arsenal fans have done nothing but absolutely slate him.....He will have a bad game next time out and be back to being useless...

Not to mention having a half decent display against a Villa side who were throwing up most of the game is hardly that great an achievement...

Funny how so many suddenly think he is the second coming of God after half the Arsenal fans have done nothing but absolutely slate him.....He will have a bad game next time out and be back to being useless...

Not to mention having a half decent display against a Villa side who were throwing up most of the game is hardly that great an achievement...

Oh be quiet. Ray. You're as bad as the ones constantly slating him. Posts like those prove he can't do anything right in your eyes, as well as the others. Oz always needed to be played central, simple as.

haha oh give me a break ray most of hate for ozil came from fans from other teams like chelsea and especially liverpool fans, united fans and one villa fan. all arsenal fans want his to see him play in the middle and more central and against villa he play in the middle for 25 minutes he got a goal and assist. if he play has a winger he looks lazy we know

nobody said he was second caming to god apart from you. we just happy for 25 minutes we could see why everyone wanted him to play in is favorite position

anyway if villa was that easy why couldn't liverpool beat them at anfield. please don't bring that sickness nonsense or vlaar or baker wasn't there :rolleyes:

Oh be quiet. Ray. You're as bad as the ones constantly slating him. Posts like those prove he can't do anything right in your eyes' date=' as well as the others. Oz always needed to be played central, simple as.[/quote']

You be quiet...

Unlike your fans I am consistent and don't change my opinion game to game as you all do with Wenger, Ozil, Wilshere etc etc I have said the same things all along even before he signed...

1- He ain't world class

2- He is a flat track bully

Which of those points he has proved me wrong on since he arrived at Arsenal??

He was not bought to greatly influence games against a Villa side throwing up all game, but to make the difference in the big games and just like his time at Madrid he just ain't done so.....

When he does he will get praise but he ain't done it so far....and of course there will be more scrutiny on him that much is obvious for numerous reasons which even a numpty should be able to figure out

oh give me a break most of hate for ozil came from fans from other teams like liverpool fans especially ' date=' chelsea fans, united fans and one villa fan. all arsenal fan want to play in the middle against villa in play in middle for 25 minutes he got a goal and assist

nobody said he was second caming to god apart from you. we just happy for 25 minutes we could see why everyone want him to play in is favorite position

anyway if villa was that easy why couldn't liverpool beat them at anfield. please don't bring that sickness nonsense or vlaar wasn't there :rolleyes:[/quote']

Do you want me to go through this thread and get quotes from every Arsenal fan on this forum??? Read back through then adjust your opinion.

We lost to Villa because we were absolute garbage I don't make excuses when we deserve to lose unlike this thread where it is the Referee's fault, an FA conspiracy, God is a Tottenham fan whatever pile of rubbish excuse you wanna wheel out next....

Do you want me to go through this thread and get quotes from every Arsenal fan on this forum??? Read back through then adjust your opinion.

We lost to Villa because we were absolute garbage I don't make excuses when we deserve to lose unlike this thread where it is the Referee's fault' date=' an FA conspiracy, God is a Tottenham fan whatever pile of rubbish excuse you wanna wheel out next....[/quote']

haha so only Arsenal fans makes excuses about referee haha ok then :rolleyes::rolleyes:. ray everytimes arsenal play you are the first person I see most times try to find everything bad about ozil performance. this is why am starting to dislike liverpool so much cause of you just saying.

yes ozil had some dreadful performance but most arsenal fans blame wenger for playing him in the position he knows hes struggling to play well and his very lazy but although he had decent game against villa. you for some reason still trying to find something bad about they way he play :eek:;)

haha oh give me a break ray most of hate for ozil came from fans from other teams like chelsea and especially liverpool fans' date=' united fans and one villa fan. [b']all arsenal fans want his to see him play in the middle and more central[/b] and against villa he play in the middle for 25 minutes he got a goal and assist. if he play has a winger he looks lazy we know

Really? ...........

Ozil should never start for Arsenal again.

ALL Arsenal fans you say?

ofcourse if wenger doesn't play him in his favourite position he may aswell not pick him for team because we know if continue to play in the wing. he will have bad game it doesn't matter who we play because his lazy and doesnt like to track back . all Arsenal will agree he should play in the middle of the park

but if you look closely most of the hate for ozil came from fans from other teams.

ofcourse if wenger doesn't play in his favourite position he may aswell not pick him for team because we know if continue to play in the wing. he will have bad game it doesn't matter who we play because his lazy and doesnt like to track back . all Arsenal will agree he should play in the middle of the park

but if you look closely most of the hate for ozil came from fans from other teams.

No it don't all of you have done it at some point.....

As I say I am consistent, maybe you should try it......

As for the Ref of course Arsenal fans are not the only ones who do it, but you do it more than any other club :)

I couldn't care less if you like Liverpool or not by the way, you can't possibly dislike them more than I did yesterday :P

No it don't all of you have done it at some point.....

As I say I am consistent' date=' maybe you should try it......

As for the Ref of course Arsenal fans are not the only ones who do it, but you do it more than any other club :)

[b']I couldn't care less if you like Liverpool or not by the way, you can't possibly dislike them more than I did yesterday[/b] :P

hahaha always like your sense humor ray :D but to be fair he seem to me you just hate ozil for whatever reason and for that makes me dislike liverpool