Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Hand ball from Cesc there' date=' definitely.[/quote']

Seriously?

Had that happend to us and a penalty was given you would be going mad. The shot was right at him very fast and he was protecting himself. Would be a very harsh penalty.

Played better than I thought we would, but still shows the class between us and the best in the league/europe. Should have really taken Ozil off at 1-0 as nothing went for him again today. Finally beginning to lose patience in him.

Not the end of the world. I dont see many, if any teams picking up points at the Bridge this season.

Hate Chelsea. Everything about them. Their disgusting manager' date=' their evil fans and their repulsive players. I'd put them on a par with ISIS.[/quote']

I dont really like them, but thats a bit OTT don't you think?

All there fans are as bad as ISIS? you realise how stupid you sound Inferno? I love football and Arsenal but its a bloody game mate...lol

Hate Chelsea. Everything about them. Their disgusting manager' date=' their evil fans and their repulsive players. I'd put them on a par with ISIS.[/quote']

Sorry mate,but sour grapes?? To be fair 4 wins in 27 would make you hate them I guess.

I mean Wenger is easily wound up too,its laughable.

I dont really like them' date=' but thats a bit OTT don't you think?

All there fans are as bad as ISIS? you realise how stupid you sound Inferno? I love football and Arsenal but its a bloody game mate...lol[/quote']

He's prob hurt/frustrated he will calm down in a day or too ;)

Nice to hear Cesc show respect to our club in his interview.

Didnt deserve the abuse some fans were giving him. Still one of the best players to play for us, and still my personal favorite ever player. Really hope he gets a good reception when we play at the Emirates

Well not a good result bust still progress on last year's result.

I'm not convinced that Chambers should play RB.

Can't see the value in Santi at CM either.

Difficult to judge Chambers based on today's performance. After all, he had to deal with the EPL's best winger.

Santi at CM is as absurd as Özil at LM/RM. Both don't have the physique to play in any other position bar their preferred position, CAM in this instance. And in that case, Santi is still head and shoulders better than fish face.

Wilshere was your best player today, can't understand the criticism of him for today, he was easily your most effective player in a forward sense, the only one who looked capable of creating or producing something.

If you are looking for people who should have been producing in an attacking sense and delivered nothing look no further than Mr disappearing act and Sanchez had a bad game today.

I actually saw some good signs for you today, fair enough you did not really create much but you were much more competitive, and played well to an extent just lacked the final pass, bit of quality in the final third.

Cahill should have been sent off first and if he does it is a completely different game, though Koscielny probably should have gone for the Pen.

Wilshere was your best player today' date=' can't understand the criticism of him for today, he was easily your most effective player in a forward sense, the only one who looked capable of creating or producing something.

If you are looking for people who should have been producing in an attacking sense and delivered nothing look no further than Mr disappearing act and Sanchez had a bad game today.

I actually saw some good signs for you today, fair enough you did not really create much but you were much more competitive, and played well to an extent just lacked the final pass, bit of quality in the final third.

Cahill should have been sent off first and if he does it is a completely different game, though Koscielny probably should have gone for the Pen.[/quote']

Chambers should have went and Welbeck for a two footed lunge off the ground,as well as the two you mentioned..

Chambers should have went and Welbeck for a two footed lunge off the ground' date='as well as the two you mentioned..[/quote']

Point being though, that if Cahill had been sent off, all of the following instances would not have occurred as they did.

Would have altered everything that happened from that moment onwards.

Not that it matters now.