Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

So amateur to let Monaco get that last goal' date=' caught on the counter for the whole game, you'd have expected a manager like Wenger to have sorted that early.[/quote']

Not sure Wenger will ever really change his stripes.No defensive cover from midfield.full backs way up the field and no pace in the central defence.

A lot of the Arsenal playes don't have the grit or the right attitude,especially when they don't have the ball.

damm that was awful. so wenger out?? anyone? typical arsenal fans reaction after a defeat wenger out haha. I am not even angry or sad am used to this disappointment from arsenal

Now how confident will be very low for the everton which is a must win

In your opinion what was the most disappointing aspect of the display?

Quite interesting really seeing how little Man United fans know about football. Welbeck is a terrific signing, they said. Can't believe we sold him, they said.This tells you all United fans are totally inbred. He is absolutely rancid. I can't even bring myself to comment on the others. Maybe it's a blessing we only played Monaco, could have been Barca. Jinkies.

Quite interesting really seeing how little Man United fans know about football. Welbeck is a terrific signing' date=' they said. Can't believe we sold him, they said.This tells you all United fans are totally inbred. He is absolutely rancid. I can't even bring myself to comment on the others. Maybe it's a blessing we only played Monaco, could have been Barca. Jinkies.[/quote']

Opinions on Ozil?

damm that was awful. so wenger out?? anyone? typical arsenal fans reaction after a defeat wenger out haha. I am not even angry or sad am used to this disappointment from arsenal

Now how confident will be very low for the everton which is a must win

Oh for goodness sake. Must win my arse. What the hells top four gonna do for goodness sake? More of this crap next season against an even poorer opponent is what will happen. I'm sick of watching this car crash stuff' date=' Something has to give. Fourth means nothing anymore, nothing. [b']WENGER OUT[/b]

Oh for goodness sake. Must win my arse. What the hells top four gonna do for goodness sake? More of this crap next season against an even poorer opponent is what will happen. I'm sick of watching this car crash stuff' date=' Something has to give. Fourth means nothing anymore, nothing. [b']WENGER OUT[/b]

Arsenal need a new manager who will identify the problems Wenger ignores if they want to challenge for the premier league.

Never had the chance to watch Bellerin before' date=' but what's the special about him?Seriously.[/quote']

Hes been good in recent games, he and the whole team were just awful today.

Very quick, getting in better postitions defensively (Although still needs work), obviously has alot to learn as hes only 19/20. Wouldnt be playing if Debuchy was fit but hes got a good future ahead of him.

They need a manager who is willing to do the unpredictable and ahy away from their plan A. Wenger is just too damn obvious. This tonight was a perfect example of why you never win big games.

I get what you're saying but I disagree. Plan A should've been enough to win this game. But it wasn't executed well enough. We were just dreadful.

The only 11 that seems to deliver consistent performances is the 11 that played at City with maybe Walcott and Rosicky interchanging with Ox. Players outside of that should be left out.