Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Arsenal and Liverpool avoid each other...shock horror. lol. The FA are more bent than lewie spence.

Yep, them avoiding each other (2/3 chance) is far more unlikely than them facing each other (1/3). The FA must be bent.

I think the big teams being away from home could give the lower sides a chance to scare them, if nothing else. Bradford beat Arsenal recently at their place didn't they?

Yep' date=' them avoiding each other (2/3 chance) is far more unlikely than them facing each other (1/3). The FA must be bent.

I think the big teams being away from home could give the lower sides a chance to scare them, if nothing else. Bradford beat Arsenal recently at their place didn't they?[/quote']

Bradford beat us on pens a few years back.

In the same season we also went 4-0 down to Reading before winning 7-5.

The Wigan semi last year will prove anything is possible on the day when they almost done Arsenal.

Yep' date=' them avoiding each other (2/3 chance) is far more unlikely than them facing each other (1/3). The FA must be bent.

I think the big teams being away from home could give the lower sides a chance to scare them, if nothing else. Bradford beat Arsenal recently at their place didn't they?[/quote']

It's my opinion, not based on this draw alone. But please, do continue to be unbearable :)

Err the S/F are at Wembley......

Dime Bar for Stu :)

Matches are at Wembley

My boss (who is a ManU fan) didnt even look me in the eye when he came to office this morning.

Didnt say hello or anything

After a while i called him to get a cup of coffee and he said "sorry mate im too busy atm, i have no time to talk to you"

He finally faced me now and said the golden words

"Arsenal is just better than ManU at this moment"

latest?cb=20140505230441

It's not horrific marking' date=' it's just a good ball in. And as I've already said if you'd bothered to look, Mertesacker should have been on the cover.[/quote']

Evidently I couldn't be bothered, hence why I asked. I understand why Mertesacker was so deep because of long ball united's deep ball to Fellaini at the back post against Bellarin. It's questionable who you blame, Mertesacker for the communication or Koscielny's poor positioning. I would lean towards the latter as it was clearly a plan for Mertesacker to stay deep in protection of Bellarin.

It was a cross coming in from wide left so Bellerin wasn't a factor at all. I wouldn't blame anyone for the goal as it was a pin point ball in' date=' it happens. It was the only one we didn't deal with all night. The only one issue that came out of last night was the idiot in goal.[/quote']

Watch it again, Mertesacker is deep because Fellaini is back post against Bellarin.