Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/307vo2/aaron_ramseys_old_bebo_profile_his_funny_bio/

thought it was rather poignant the remark about how people worshipping people barely out of school and we can lose sight of that. Your Odegaards and Mastours people get whipped up into a frenzy about are truly just kids. You forget sometimes.

All in all though hilarious good Old Ramsey, cant spell tarantula at seventeen. Ill forgive some of the others for typo's and Awful awful internet shorthand.

Not only is Wilshere overrated (in my honest opinion). He is a complete injury liability. Played something like one game since mid-November, while Henderson for example has played 27 games in that time.

Phil Duncan also recently wrote that in the 16 games he has played Arsenal have won 6, drawn 5 & lost 5 - obviously that's not all on him, but clearly you play better without him.

Verratti would be a fine replacement, but I think you would pay more than you would get for Wilshere, Matuidi on the other hand would be affordable.

Not only is Wilshere overrated (in my honest opinion). He is a complete injury liability. Played something like one game since mid-November' date=' while Henderson for example has played 27 games in that time.

Phil Duncan also recently wrote that in the 16 games he has played Arsenal have won 6, drawn 5 & lost 5 - obviously that's not all on him, but clearly you play better without him.

Verratti would be a fine replacement, but I think you would pay more than you would get for Wilshere, Matuidi on the other hand would be affordable.[/quote']

Look im talking the ost simple option and the most likely. If we could ship Jacky boy for Matuidi, or even within 5 Million of the cash we would need for him GUARANTEED - He would be on the first bus out with a Quit smoking help-pack.

who is this dybala guy it been nearly 2 months I keep hearing about him in the transfer rumours. that he may be caming to Arsenal......well Youtube will do for now

Playing decent enought for Palmero at a young age knocked in a few goals aswell...but from the few people I've spoke to from Italy or watch a lot of games they have said he's overrated

Wilshere was arguably hitting his best form in a long time before his injury, he got 3 MOTMs in a row for England.

Played outstanding in the games against Estonia and Scotland and he was just beginning to show his international form with Arsenal when he was injured against Manchester Utd.

I still think he has a part to play in this Arsenal squad but he needs to concentrate on his football and keeping himself fit, rather then being in the tabloids for the wrong reasons.

You can't moan at Nasri and van Persie for leaving the club because of their 'lack of loyalty' and then down the line say you'd happily shift Jack off to City. Loyalty goes both ways.

Amen

Fans (particuarly Arsenal) are so fickle....

Quite happy to throw ten barrels at a player who decides to leave and try to better themselves (both of them have PL Medals so will feel justified) yet because Jack has had a few injuries they wanna ship him off even though he clearly loves Arsenal but has just been very unlucky with injuries....

Fans only try to proclaim "loyalty" when it suits and that goes for nearly all fans not just Arsenal.

I struggle to see how Wilshere has a future here. Our midfield's congested already and with another central midfielder on the way, where's his path to the first team? The only midfielders we have of less ability than him are Arteta and Flamini. That's pretty damning. Said it all along, he won't make it here.

Never heard' date=' the last I played was Sega World Cup Italia 90 for Mega Drive B)[/quote']

I had that game :eek:First console I had!

Wilshere has a future here. Even more so with the home grown rules that are coming in and the numbers increasing. We will need to keep him for those reasons alone.

Same with Walcott, although he has a higher chance of leaving due to his contractual situation. But I can see him playing more regularly in the future (maybe down to injuries elsewhere) and can see him staying because of it as he'll probably hit some form at that point.

Crowley was quite impressive against Brentford in the 4-0 friendly win. Not a crazy tough match or anything mind' date=' but still.[/quote']

Crowley is one of the best young talents in our academy, He ripped us apart with Villa one year and we signed him at the end of that season.

Very highly rated at the club and I expect him to breakthrough next season with maybe a loan in the Championship or League 1.

I just seen we are link with sterling for 50 million. are you kdding me? :rolleyes::mad: please go to chelsea or city they have that kind of money or even better stay at liverpool . damm these english players are so overrated and overprice :eek:

Now the game on saturday we have to avoid a defeat. liverpool are good at pressing which is quite a worry but if we stop them from passing at the back we have a chance just hope Arsenal players turn up

I just seen we are link with sterling for 50 million. are you kdding me? :rolleyes::mad: please go to chelsea or city they have that kind of money or even better stay at liverpool . damm these english players are so overrated and overprice :eek:

Now the game on saturday we have to avoid a defeat. liverpool are good at pressing which is quite a worry but if we stop them from passing at the back we have a chance just hope Arsenal players turn up

That's all it is, a link. Not sure exactly why Sterling would go to you anyway. From his interview you can tell he's more ambitious than that and wants to go to a club that's actually winning trophies not celebrating 4th place as he's already at that level at Liverpool

That's all it is' date=' a link. Not sure exactly why Sterling would go to you anyway. From his interview you can tell he's more ambitious than that and wants to go to a club that's actually winning trophies not celebrating 4th place as he's already at that level at Liverpool[/quote']

Since when do liverpool celebrate 4th place hahaha your joke is dry :P:D:D:D