Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Cam' date=' this all good and well mate, but you lot should be doing better then what you have this whole season. That's good your winning, and your proud as a fan.

Let's see how the season finishes off for you lot. Just keep in mind the past 8-9 years or so....[/color']

Fair go i dunno about should but ofc id hope we would be winning the race atm. but today is today and we are demolishing a quality team in Liverpool. Performances like this one *so far* are the kind that show you can win the title. Stringing 38 games of it together is the eternal problem. The last 8-9 years mean nothing though. Look at United now for instance. Not in the CL, although will likely be next season especially after this. It means nothing the past when you have a United who traditionally romp it in in the shape they are now. Liverpool were awesome last season this season meh. 8-9 years mean nothing.

heererrrrrp

tbf' date=' and i know theyll say it, Bellerin could well have been off after the pen. i think it was a foul and no card, but we could have been down to 10.[/quote']

Yep Bellerin could/probably should have been sent off.

Everytime.

I love being right a little bit, but god i love being right vs Tony. 2/2 now after he laughed at me when i said we had just got 4th, time to reel in united and try for 3rd.

Good that the big man got his goal.

now here is something i havent said in a long time. I was 50/50 until He got a yellow and a pen. MoTM..... Mesut Ozil. 1 goal, but his movement, touches and space creation today especially after he scored with confidence was A grade. That is what we paid for. Id jut like to see it every week or 2. GG Ozil.

Wenger out! Benitez in! After tonight, Napoli no longer holds any European league position in Serie A, CL now a distant dream of a future when Benitez has left. Just like at Valencia, where he got the twice in a row CL finalists demoted to UEFA Cup, at Napoli he took over a team that was competing CL playoffs and demoted it to EL and now perhaps even out of it. Oh, how much Arsenal fans must envy Napoli for that "tactical genius". :P

Well, they have several other big matches coming, against Fiorentina, Lazio and Sampdoria, all of them at home, so even if CL is beyond his capacities sure Benitez should be able to win these matches and secure a place in the EL, which anyway seems to be the competition that matches the level of the Serie A clubs these days.

Great result and performance. A bit of revenge for last season at Anfield. Surprised BT Sports (Or owen) gave Sanchez the MOM award. Actually thought he was one of our worse performers today. The goal wasnt as amazing as they were talking about either, massive error by the keeper.

Ozil or Coquelin deserved the award. Lost count of how many interceptions Coq did today. Ozil was all over the pitch, some nice skills and a lovely free kick.

Should be able to go on and cement second, I dont see Chelsea slipping up.

Big game tomorrow against Burnley at Turf Moor they have been playing well at home recently and we will have to be on top form to beat them.

I really hope we can take 3 points especially with 3rd and 4th going head to head on Sunday we could move a step closer to cementing 2nd place.

Really could do without the hassle of a Champions League Qualifier next year so Top 3 finish is important.