Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Hull are defending deep instead of pressing which is surprising everyone knows to press us and stop the midfield domination.Ozil is thriving this is the kind of game he lives on with space in the midfield and he is playing well. I am 100% sure he gets scared of physical contact so a deep back line is his time to shine.

Fair play to Hull they have 5 (with Wing-backs) at the back but they are leaving space and looking to counter and have had some mint crosses and could have scored one. They turned up from the start to actually have a go and try and play us in a game of football. TBF probably shouldt have vs Arsenal, but credit to them i expected to see ten behind the ball press defending and they haven't.

wilshere ball control and turn of pace outstanding ( not sure if he is messi or wilshere :P:confused:)

but coquelin is really showing some great ability to protect that back four and look at the passion is showing he didn't even score haha

472153392-arsenals-french-midfielder-francis-coquelin-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYQshRkrgkSK78oHeR%2BLkjAVqn9a0bTxylyehPzlQjLCxW3JYFAZEUmq0kHkxt7jyw%3D%3D

and finally everyone played great especially Ozil and carzola,

Michael owen and phil neville said at the start of the season arsenal will miss out in the top 4. well l guess we won't now...3 home games left

Without him' date=' half of your goals wouldn't even exist.[/quote']

You can say the same about Aguero and Costa.... Bit of a silly comment, you expect your striker to score most of your goals...

Great performance. CL is guaranteed, top 3 looks pretty solid aswell.

Stike me pink' date=' and I thought I was deluded and blind when it came to United. There is no way you lot are going to over take us.?? There is no way you lot will even finish 3rd.??

If we don't finish 2nd, which is what I think we could finish, we will definitely finish 3rd. At the rate you lot are going im predicting Europa league football for now. When a average player like Sanchez Carrys a team for the amount of time he has, there comes a time where he just can't do it any more with out support.[/color']??

30/12/14. Hahahaha

Stike me pink' date=' and I thought I was deluded and blind when it came to United. There is no way you lot are going to over take us.? There is no way you lot will even finish 3rd.?

If we don't finish 2nd, which is what I think we could finish, we will definitely finish 3rd. At the rate you lot are going im predicting Europa league football for now. When a average player like Sanchez Carrys a team for the amount of time he has, there comes a time where he just can't do it any more with out support.[/color']?

That is really pretty funny, that's exactly Man Utd path, he really predicted well, just not for the right team!

I'm still hoping to see them ending behind Liverpool, but that is not easy.

That is really pretty funny' date=' that's exactly Man Utd path, he really predicted well, just not for the right team!

I'm still hoping to see them ending behind Liverpool, but that is not easy.[/quote']

Oh and clearly Di Maria has been a huge success,unlike Sanchez:p,how many millions between them? :D:D

Stike me pink' date=' and I thought I was deluded and blind when it came to United. There is no way you lot are going to over take us.?? There is no way you lot will even finish 3rd.??

If we don't finish 2nd, which is what I think we could finish, we will definitely finish 3rd. At the rate you lot are going im predicting Europa league football for now. When a average player like Sanchez Carrys a team for the amount of time he has, there comes a time where he just can't do it any more with out support.[/color']??

Haha :rolleyes: Four months on and its all a different story.

Oh and clearly Di Maria has been a huge success' date='unlike Sanchez:p,how many millions between them? :D:D[/quote']

An average player like Sanchez, that cost what? Half of Di Maria's fee? Look at them now! Oh Man Utd supporters, they amuse me!

But i hope Arsenal buys the right stuff in the summer, they need more quality and more depth if they want to aim for 1st spot next year.

An average player like Sanchez' date=' that cost what? Half of Di Maria's fee? Look at them now! Oh Man Utd supporters, they amuse me!

But i hope Arsenal buys the right stuff in the summer, they need more quality and more depth if they want to aim for 1st spot next year.[/quote']

I'm been sarcastic obviously ;)

Funny that.

I know this may sound crazy but if united don't sign falcao. I think Arsenal should get him honestly this guy is top class player proven. he had a poor season at united but l think he will fit in our system nicely. what do you guys think?