Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Funny that.

I know this may sound crazy but if united don't sign falcao. I think Arsenal should get him honestly this guy is top class player proven. he had a poor season at united but l think he will fit in our system nicely. what do you guys think?

I know this may sound crazy but if united don't sign falcao. I think Arsenal should get him honestly this guy is top class player proven. he had a poor season at united but l think he will fit in our system nicely. what do you guys think?

Wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft barge pole.....a woeful waste of money. 40m to trigger his sale? NO THANKS!!!

Real Madrid needs a striker, Falcao is a proven striker in La Liga, that could be a match.

But Sanchez and Falcao at the same team could be very interesting to watch.

One word....wages.

Ok' date=' so say hypothetically that would reduce by half.

What would be your opinion then?[/quote']

My opinion would be what it is now. That he's a bottler and a coward. No thanks.

Why does Arsenal need a striker? u have Giroud' date=' Welbeck, Sanchez etc[/quote']

Need one more elite forward to take us up the final step. Giroud falls just short.

Arsenal players need to be focus for the monday game against Swansea we seem to struggle to beat them in our home in the recent result.

I want Arsenal to be 4 point clear before we go to United with a game in hand....so I can relax a bit no more champions league qualification :P

Arsenal players need to be focus for the monday game against Swansea we seem to struggle to beat them in our home in the recent result.

I want Arsenal to be 4 point clear before we go to United with a game in hand....so I can relax a bit no more champions league qualification :P

We are seriously 99% in for UCL anyway. What has mashed us (but is probably good for football) is the new UCL seedings. 2nd place looking very important now. Imagine coming 3rd. get a group with Bayern and Real for example....

We are seriously 99% in for UCL anyway. What has mashed us (but is probably good for football) is the new UCL seedings. 2nd place looking very important now. Imagine coming 3rd. get a group with Bayern and Real for example....

I don't like the new seeding - reason is because UCL could have a very very poor group, that means 2 will get into the Last 16 evenknow the Last 16 should be for the best teams

IK it could help the smaller teams but say Gent(Belguim) finished 2nd in very poor group, they draw Barcelona - thats a no contest and embarrassment to last 16

Sublime passing from the boys in the first haf but for what? Guilty of overplaying it at times, and despite vast masjority of possesion and completed passes we have had o real direction or cut and thrust. Yet to regester a shot on target. would like ti see us take a more direct approach towards goal second half. Swansea have had men behind ball, but they dont need to nick a point like a relegation battler, so id imagaine they will open up and go for the 3 points this half and then we can find some space

Boy we are going for it. If one of these shots could NOT be straight at the keeper that would be great

wow robbed. How have we failed to capitalise and now we are 1-0 down to a swanseas who have really never threatened.......