Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Hehe well they should have scored 3 great chances by now. :/

Knowing my betting luck as of late, they're guaranteed no goal now haha, yeah I head that, can't watch the game myself right now, so I'm cheering Sunderland on in spirit :P

Lack luster finishing and trying too hard to walk it into the net cost you again I feel.

Although fair play Pantilimon did make some outstanding saves.

Boring Boring Arsenal!!! :D:p:p

Does a point officially keep Sunderland up?

Yes it does, Sunderland are now safe. Between Newcastle and Hull.

now l am very worried about the FA CUP final just imaging if aston willa score first we have no chance in scoring if the park the bus. that's 3 home game no goals first time in 6 years wow

the amount of chance we created and miss it really sad but anyway hopefully the players turn in the cup final

Finally in the last 4 games we play it shows why we will never win the league playing like that. if this was chelsea or united they will play long ball and put a lots of crosses in the box but arsenal instead just like those little passes that goes nowhere

We need to be winning these games to show we can do it when valuable things are on the line. Luckily this time, we didnt need the three points, because top 3 is guaranteed with only the point.

Wow. You can taqlk of overplaying it and suuch but on another day that game was 5-0. Absolute desperation from Sunderland. Got what they came for despite some cracking saves, near misses, an attempted OG, 2 follow up attempts and more. Well done to them, Craziest CS all year.

Cech been linked with Arsenal,with the possibility of Walcott or Ox going to Chelsea,as a Chelsea fan,I would not be happy with this deal,but If I was an Arsenal fan I would gladly take it.You get a world class keeper,with many years at the top still to come imo,and flog off one of two injury prone players.They need for Cech is far greater for Arsenal.

Cech been linked with Arsenal' date='with the possibility of Walcott or Ox going to Chelsea,as a Chelsea fan,I would not be happy with this deal,but If I was an Arsenal fan I would gladly take it.You get a world class keeper,with many years at the top still to come imo,and flog off one of two injury prone players.They need for Cech is far greater for Arsenal.[/quote']

no chance I won't be happy why should we lose one of half decent player in our team ( walcott and OX) even if they are injury prone for a keeper that has 1 year left on his contract and his 32 years old. yes cech his is world class but thats is not worth in my opinion. ospina is doing the job for us...and l am positive those rumours are not true

no chance I won't be happy why should we lose one of half decent player in our team ( walcott and OX) even if they are injury prone for a keeper that has 1 year left on his contract and his 32 years old. yes cech his is world class but thats is not worth in my opinion. ospina is doing the job for us...and l am positive those rumours are not true

Really? I thought most Arsenal fans would be happy with that to be honest?

Really? I thought most Arsenal fans would be happy with that to be honest?

Cech for 10m is a no brainer.....he'd immediately galvanize our defence performance wise and psyche-wise....with our defense knowing the last line of defence is a goalkeeping legend..... Not some Polish maverick.....

According to various source we have sign pre-agreement with jackson martinez for 24 million. I won't believe anything unless it on skysport

Read about that too, just wanted to post if it's something true about that!?

Would be a great deal for Arsenal, Jackson Martinez is an outstanding striker!

According to my deductions and sources' date=' that Jackson 5 bloke will not be signing for us anytime soon. Or ever.

However, there is real interest from us in another South American player currently playing in Europe.[/quote']

Hope your sources are wrong!

The Jackson Michael rumour doesn't make any sense if you look at it logically. 24 million euros for a 29 year old is not a Wenger deal. 24 million euros for a player that's only proven in a poor league makes it even less likely. Not going to happen.

According to my deductions and sources' date=' that Jackson 5 bloke will not be signing for us anytime soon. Or ever.

However, there is real interest from us in another South American player currently playing in Europe.[/quote']

Vidal? I'm praying for something to happen there.

As for JM, really don't want anything to do with him. Rather keep the 25 mil, add 10+ more and go for a proven forward

Jackson Martinez has had a great season by all means, but do you really want to go buy another 'good' striker, Arsenal really need a world class striker again, yeah it's going to cost a lot more than £17M but Jackson Martinez isn't going to set the premier league a light is he? Cavani, Benzema, Higuain all would be better signings and wouldn't be too unrealistic of a target.

If there could be one rumour that was true i would choose this

Arsenal transfer news: Gunners 'set to launch £60million bid for Alexandre Lacazette and Nabil Fekir'

Lacazette is a possibility as Wenger is a big fan and we've had numerous scouts watch these two this season.

I reckon you could sway Lyons hand with a 25-30m bid.

We could easily raise funds by letting a few of the fringe players go this summer.

If there could be one rumour that was true i would choose this

Arsenal transfer news: Gunners 'set to launch £60million bid for Alexandre Lacazette and Nabil Fekir'

Why would you need to splash that kind of cash for yet another attacking players?

LB, DM and even another CB should be priorities.