Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I'm going to stick my neck on the line and say we will sign Vidal.

Aleix Vidal?

Seriously though, I'd hate it if you signed Arturo. It was bad enough when you signed Alexis as I've wanted him at United since his Udinese days.

Vidal would be a spectacular signing, absolutely immense.

Obliviously it is a big if' date=' but it would really be a statement of intent from Arsenal.[/quote']

Huge statement, infact that would be an understatement to say that but it would be very very hard to even wonder where all our midfielders will go. I mean a place I think for Wilshere could be the right wing side with Walcott/Giroud/Welbz upfront, but that still leaves Ramsey and Coquelin in the mix. Its like us isnt it to buy a ton of midfielders though.

Wilshere's actually looked really good on the right, much better than Ramsey who once again voiced the fact that he wants to plays centrally. Still don't understand why Wenger doesn't want to use a natural right winger though.

Trying to not get my hopes up about Vidal at the moment. It's not that long ago that he came out and spoke about how he was happy with Juventus and you can see why, and with the only British news sources being the Metro and Express, it's hard to look past anything other than 'click-bait'. The only promising news was, as mentioned below, the guy that broke the Alexis deal first also believes he will join us but let's wait and see. Can't see any new news reaching the surface until after the Copa América.

Another HUGE statement of intent if we pull this off early in the window. The teams around us are going to spend big. We need to match them as best we can.

Wilshere's actually looked really good on the right' date=' much better than Ramsey who once again voiced the fact that he wants to plays centrally. Still don't understand why Wenger doesn't want to use a natural right winger though.

Trying to not get my hopes up about Vidal at the moment. It's not that long ago that he came out and spoke about how he was happy with Juventus and you can see why, and with the only British news sources being the Metro and Express, it's hard to look past anything other than 'click-bait'. The only promising news was, as mentioned below, the guy that broke the Alexis deal first also believes he will join us but let's wait and see. Can't see any new news reaching the surface until after the Copa América.

Another HUGE statement of intent if we pull this off early in the window. The teams around us are going to spend big. We need to match them as best we can.[/quote']

This increasingly likely Juve deal with Sami Khedira makes this Vidal deal that bit more believable.....just that wee bit.....we can all dream can't we?

This increasingly likely Juve deal with Sami Khedira makes this Vidal deal that bit more believable.....just that wee bit.....we can all dream can't we?

Or does it mean Pogba leaving is one step closer?

Today is the day lads. Arsenal vs the world. it simple everyone want to see the underdog win just like wigan in 2011 but Arsenal fans we want to keep the FA CUP.

I hope we don't see any red card or stupid penalty given away . okay now to Arsenal one think I can guarantee will happen today is arsenal will create a lots of chances but the big question as we saw against swansea and sunderland would we take them?? if we don't we will definitely lose plus FA CUP is very unpredictable and finally no penalty shoutout!

benteke is a dangerous player if we give him space he will punish us. I really hope arsenal takes their chances!! Come on Arsenal!!

Today is the day lads. Arsenal vs the world. it simple everyone want to see the underdog win just like wigan in 2011 but Arsenal fans we want to keep the FA CUP.

I hope we don't see any red card or stupid penalty given away . okay now to Arsenal one think I can guarantee will happen today is arsenal will create a lots of chances but the big question as we saw against swansea and sunderland would we take them?? if we don't we will definitely lose plus FA CUP is very unpredictable and finally no penalty shoutout!

benteke is a dangerous player if we give him space he will punish us. I really hope arsenal takes their chances!! Come on Arsenal!!

Benteke is only 1 of the dangerous players Villa has, If Delph shows up like he did vs Liverpool and/or Grealish then it would be interesting game