Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

I'm still laughing from Koshielny with his tshirt over his head during Merts goal. At first I thought he did it as a celebration' date=' but from another angle he was fouled. Anyone have a jpg or gif?[/quote']

Ron Vlaar pulled Koscielny's shirt, maybe trying an early swap. :)

Stike me pink' date=' and I thought I was deluded and blind when it came to United. There is no way you lot are going to over take us.?? There is no way you lot will even finish 3rd.??

If we don't finish 2nd, which is what I think we could finish, we will definitely finish 3rd. At the rate you lot are going im predicting Europa league football for now. When a average player like Sanchez Carrys a team for the amount of time he has, there comes a time where he just can't do it any more with out support.[/color']??

Remember guys, Sanchez is average ;)

What a goal and a fantastic team performance. Ozil was MOM for me, didnt do a thing wrong. Fair play to Wenger for playing Theo as it payed off, his pace helped with Villa sitting back alot. Need to build on this now and mount a serious PL challenge. ST, DM, CB is priority (In that order) and if we can get someone like Cech that would be great. Im happy with Ospina / Szcz though.

I don't get it? Wilshire's behavior during the parade is in no way acceptable, second year in a row that he has encouraged irrelevant chants about Tottenham. And this is now allowed, is that a good image to show? He has thousands of admirers/fans that want to be exactly like him and yet he continues to model himself in that mould of perhaps an Arsenal "player". He probably won't get punished, which is a shame.

I don't get it? Wilshire's behavior during the parade is in no way acceptable' date=' second year in a row that he has encouraged irrelevant chants about Tottenham. And this is now allowed, is that a good imagine to show? He has thousands of admirers/fans that want to be exactly like him and yet he continues to model himself in that mould of perhaps an Arsenal "player". He probably won't get punished, which is a shame.[/quote']

Just a little harmless banter.........nothing serious...

I don't get it? Wilshire's behavior during the parade is in no way acceptable' date=' second year in a row that he has encouraged irrelevant chants about Tottenham. And this is now allowed, is that a good imagine to show? He has thousands of admirers/fans that want to be exactly like him and yet he continues to model himself in that mould of perhaps an Arsenal "player". He probably won't get punished, which is a shame.[/quote']

Who gives a monkeys? It seems only Tottenumb fans and people that have never liked Wilshere. Jesus, get over it.

Its perfectly acceptable, Its good to see the rivalry between the clubs runs all the way down to the pitch. Its how it should be. As a few of my Spurs fans have said if the shoe was on the other foot they are certain they would have been winding Arsenal up and players like Harry Kane would have got involved.

Some people just don't understand the rivalry between the two clubs.

So Axel Witsel and Khedira headed Juve's way, makes Juve's midfield options just that little bit more cluttered....does that make Vidal and Pogba's departures more likely? Also, Wilshere's been charged by the FA......he wasn't charged last year when he did the exact same thing....why now? Simply ridiculous....double standards

So Axel Witsel and Khedira headed Juve's way' date=' makes Juve's midfield options just that little bit more cluttered....does that make Vidal and Pogba's departures more likely? Also, Wilshere's been charged by the FA......he wasn't charged last year when he did the exact same thing....why now? Simply ridiculous....double standards[/quote']

He was warned last year so I guess it was inevitable. A fine and a slap on the wrists. Ian Wright once got fined £5000 for calling Spurs fans bankers or something similar, he said it was the best £5k he'd ever spent. :D

Would love to see Vidal at Arsenal but I think its a pipe dream for now!

If Spurs won the FA Cup (Haha) and one of there players did it about Arsenal it wouldnt bother me. We as fans sing them kind of songs every week, really dont see what the fuss was all about.

Fans will love him for that. As long as its nothing racist etc then its all a bit of fun banter

Delighted to see Milner go to Liverpool. A decent player for his versatility but hes not top 4 quality and wouldnt ad anything to our squad